San Francisco- here I come

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
SO!

My lovely parents are coming to visit me, and in the middle of their visit are
taking a trip to San Francisco and L.A for a week.
I decided to join them to the period of time they'll be in SF and visit some of my good friends in the city (...and some board members as well! :kickass: )

I'll be there on the weekend of April 17th- April 21st!

So yeah, Lets get drunk :cool:

Too bad you're not going to be here the next week, Jamie and possibly Sean will be coming out for KREATOR!

But yes, you, Brooks, and myself must drink some beers. I'll give you my number sometime closer to April.

No, because you have a boyfriend and try to hide it and talk about stuff and post pics all the time and talk about your boss while butt dialing and drink funny drinks and make heart pics of Kevin and have adventures with a dog named shrike and wear goth clothes and aren't playin nice with Canada Joe and go to all of the metal shows and send people letters with stickers on them and say things like " Danny GLOWver " and always want drinks and go on trips with your parents and eat at restaurants and I'm not happy with you doing things like that all of the time and it really, really, really bothers me so I write this stuff and do mean things and it is all your fault.

No, because you have a boyfriend and try to hide it and talk about stuff and post pics all the time and talk about your boss while butt dialing and drink funny drinks and make heart pics of Kevin and have adventures with a dog named shrike and wear goth clothes and aren't playin nice with Canada Joe and go to all of the metal shows and send people letters with stickers on them and say things like " Danny GLOWver " and always want drinks and go on trips with your parents and eat at restaurants and I'm not happy with you doing things like that all of the time and it really, really, really bothers me so I write this stuff and do mean things and it is all your fault.

haha what an awesome post! :kickass:

You'd leave 5 minutes before she showed up anyway.

This's one is even better though! :heh:

lores_HamburgerDress(front).jpg