Sanctuary in Seattle New Years Eve?

I REALLY want to go... but I don't see it happening. :cry: Seattle is FAR away... and I've never traveled much at all... the farthest I've ever been to see a concert was Chicago and stayed with family to see the Tibetan Freedom concert :lol:

just got word that this is, in fact, true.
So did, the rest, of the world when, the venue's website, posted it, and sent it out on their official calendar's, email list :lol:

But you're still a special and unique snowflake, Will, and I love you :)

edit: Oh and to answer your question, it's highly unlikely that I will be in attendance.

Yeah... pretty much :erk:

That's a stupid reason. JUST DO IT! If you need an East Coast travel buddy, we could meet at the DC airport. I won't be OVERLY creepy. :tickled:

Seriously... Once I started traveling to this stuff, I realized how easy it is. I've been to Minneapolis twice, Seattle twice, Chicago 3, 4, 5 times, and Houston.

That's a stupid reason. JUST DO IT! If you need an East Coast travel buddy, we could meet at the DC airport. I won't be OVERLY creepy. :tickled:

Seriously... Once I started traveling to this stuff, I realized how easy it is. I've been to Minneapolis twice, Seattle twice, Chicago 3, 4, 5 times, and Houston.

how did you forget Toronto, you faggot?

Thanks for offering Will!! I may take you up on that, it would be awesome! BUT first I have to assure my husband I'm not going to stay in Seattle, because I want to go move there so bad, haha. The ONE time I went traveling to Chicago, it was really fun.. I'd like to do it more often anyway. What better time than to go see Sanctuary on New Years!!! :kickass:

Seattle certainly has that "I don't even want to leave" affect on people. I have never had, nor ever will have any desire to leave this area. I could spend the rest of my days on this glorious planet exploring everything this area has to offer and still not see it all.

Just ask Max for all the details.

That is, if he even remembers that night as anything more than a confused blur.