SARA & LINDA in The Little Dolls FRIDAY17th!

The guitar player is a friend of ours.......myspace and has been to several of our shows. Nice guy. They're fun, they all wear masks except the singer (and drummer??? I can't remember believe it or not) so it's sorta a tribute to Eddie show.

Thanks to everyone to showed up. It was our best show we've had yet. If anyone here gives beans, I'll post a link soon with some new pics. Sara had her new guitar previously posted in these bbs somewhere, and a replica of the classic Randy Rhoads polka dot V!! Awesome!!!
Jenna, the set list was:

Paranoid
Children of the Grave
Crazy Train
Steal Away
Never Say Die
Party w/the Animals
Little Dolls
Crazy Babies
Desire
Can’t Kill R&R
Suicide Solution
I Don't Know
NIB
Iron Man
Symptom

We're gonna change it up a bit and add a couple more for our next show Fri, Jan. 5th in Pasadena. Any requests?

The guitar player is a friend of ours.......myspace and has been to several of our shows. Nice guy. They're fun, they all wear masks except the singer (and drummer??? I can't remember believe it or not) so it's sorta a tribute to Eddie show.

Thanks to everyone to showed up. It was our best show we've had yet. If anyone here gives beans, I'll post a link soon with some new pics. Sara had her new guitar previously posted in these bbs somewhere, and a replica of the classic Randy Rhoads polka dot V!! Awesome!!!
Jenna, the set list was:

Paranoid
Children of the Grave
Crazy Train

Steal Away
Never Say Die
Party w/the Animals
Little Dolls
Crazy Babies
Desire
Can’t Kill R&R
Suicide Solution
I Don't Know

NIB
Iron Man
Symptom

We're gonna change it up a bit and add a couple more for our next show Fri, Jan. 5th in Pasadena. Any requests?

Hell yeah to all those songs!!!!!!!!! Do you know Mr Crowley, Diary Of A Madman or Gets Me Through? I love those songs!! :kickass: I saw a pic of Sara's new guitar on her MySpace - it's awesome!!!

Math is too hard, but it was Black Sabath song with Dio, I did see him sing that year, and he did sing a pretty good Iron Man, and at the time I thought he sang it better then Ozzy did.

Jenna, the set list was:

Paranoid
Children of the Grave
Crazy Train
Steal Away
Never Say Die
Party w/the Animals
Little Dolls
Crazy Babies
Desire
Can’t Kill R&R
Suicide Solution
I Don't Know
NIB
Iron Man
Symptom

:worship: woow that set list is amazing, what about playing S.A.T.O. i love that one and maybe sara could do Dee, that would be brilliant :headbang: :headbang:

Little Dolls ever thought of adding Heaven and Hell to that list? It's a great song, the dance between good and evil, and it sounds wicked too.

Nah.It's a Dio era Sabbath tune so it would not apply to this band.Although if Sara and Linda were to ever start a Black Sabbath tribute band then that tune could be played,as could some other Sabbath as well.

Me too, but our band chose to do early Sabbath. :Smug: I can't complain I love that era too! :kickass:

My favorite songs to sing right now are:
Into the Void
Symptom of the Universe
War Pigs
A National Acrobat

Great songs to sing!I how ever love ALL ERAS of Black Sabbath.The later stuff does not get the recognition it deserves-there are some definate jems to be found in that stuff.If I could ever get my Sabbath band going I would play some of that stuff as well.