Sat Feb 3rd Zero Hour opens for All That Remains at Slims SF!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Feb 3rd 2007 Hot topic presents All that Remains at Slims in SF and Zero Hour will be opening the show. The show starts at 7PM so please get there early to check it out. http://www.slims-sf.com/ Tickets $14.00 in advance and $16.00 at the door.
Slim's
333 11th St San Francisco, CA 94103-4313, US
(415) 255-0333

Be great to get some of our Bay Area support and we're excited to play Slims. Again we'll be opening so please get there at 7PM!!

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

goddamit why did i have to move away from CA!?!?!?! GRRRR!!!!

Funny, I just read this while ATR's "I AM NOT THE WEAK WILLED!!!!!" was screaming through my Ipod. that song is sooooo :headbang:

Just wanted to tell everyone the ALL THAT REMAINS show was AWESOME!!!
The crowd was amazing and all of us in the band had a really great of playing.

Thank you who all showed up (Yo Brett it was awesome to see you kat and I had to represent with the Tipton tip) we had a blast. Thank you Eric for hooking us up with a KILLER show too bro.

BTW the guy's in ALL THAT REMAINS are just awesome people and an amazing act. Was chatting it up with them and they been doing it for awhile now and it's great to see them getting rewarded with a great following. It was a pleasure chatting it up with kats and you're all class acts. Not too mention The Human Abstract were so cool to us and they KILLED it that night.

Just wanted to update everyone that it was great night and SLIMS is an awesome club with awesome people running it.

METAL!!

Jasun

Awesome! So the crowd was good to you, then? That's good to hear! All That Remains are a top tier metalcore band. Some of the tracks on their new album are just sick, and the melodies are so damn catchy!

Glad to hear it was a great show! Keep the train rollin' in 2007, guys!

Dude! The TIP was full throttle!!! Whoah!! Don't feel obligated to perform the world famous Tipton Tip every time I show up to one of your gigs though! Heh! But it's friggin' Coooool!! You guys were on fire that night, glad I was there to witness it! I thought the crowd response was extremely positive too!! And rightfully so... Looking forward seeing you in the South Bay next month!

GONNA ROCK!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Lates, Brett