Bay Area show Zero Hour opens for All That Remains!! SLIM'S SF!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Sat Feb 3rd Zero Hour opens for All That Remains at Slims SF!!!
Feb 3rd 2007 Hot topic presents All that Remains at Slims in SF and Zero Hour will be opening the show. The show starts at 7PM so please get there early to check it out. http://www.slims-sf.com/ Tickets $14.00 in advance and $16.00 at the door.
Slim's
333 11th St San Francisco, CA 94103-4313, US
(415) 255-0333

Be great to get some of our Bay Area support and we're excited to play Slims. Again we'll be opening so please get there at 7PM!!

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

Thats freaking Awesome Jay!!!I'll be there!!!It seems as though the scene is back on the rise!!!

I was at slims last night for Hirax/Into Eternity/Death Angel/Destruction and it was packed for a Tuesday night!!!!Killer show for the most part, Destruction blows goats :lol: Death angel was badass!!! IE was okay could have been better, no sound check and they were playing on borrowed gear...Pretty cool show

Bear

Jasun-- Great job scoring more gigs in the Bay Area-- This does wonders for the entire scene out here by having you guys mix it up in a lot of different genres-- Things are going so well for you guys-- Im so excited--

Mark me down for this one too. :kickass: Man, it is all starting to come together for us who live in Northern Cali. Never heard All That Remains though. What are they like? I will be making the trip regardless in order to support ZH and the overnight happinin' bay area metal scene :)cool: ), but I would still like to know what I'm in for.

I think that I just need to go ahead and move to Cali! :lol: It would certainly make it easier to see a greater number of great concerts!

All that remains is part of the movement of Killswitch Engage, Unearth. Adam of Killswitch Engage produce a Cd or two of theirs. I know there's two other act on the bill and will have to look into that as well.

Should be a cool night music.

Thanks so much for the support bro and we'll see at the show.

Jasun