Zero Hour to Support Liquid Tension Experiment at Bay Area Rock Fest.

ZHbabe

Aug 30, 2006

We are very pleased to announce that Zero Hour will be playing with the incredible Liquid Tension Experiment at Bay Area Rock Fest Sat June 28th - San Francisco, CA - Bay Area Rock Fest
www.bayarearockfest.com

The major playing of Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and Tony Levin. I can't wait to see these cats rip it up on stage and to share the stage is an honor.

Sun Caged will be opening the night which make for an awesome event.

We very much look forward to this and for more info. check out www.bayarearockfest.com

METAL!!

Thanks for the announcement J!
Dave and I have been so busy it is nice to know we can still count on you as a part of the BARFest team.
Can't wait to hear your new material and hear the tunes live as well.

By the way everyone, besides having the mighty LTE as the headliner, ZH & Sun Caged we have some killer bands to announce soon so hold on to your hats and we apologize it is has taken so long.

Cheers!:headbang:

We are very pleased to announce that Zero Hour will be playing with the incredible Liquid Tension Experiment at Bay Area Rock Fest Sat June 28th - San Francisco, CA - Bay Area Rock Fest
www.bayarearockfest.com

The major playing of Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and Tony Levin. I can't wait to see these cats rip it up on stage and to share the stage is an honor.

We very much look forward to this and for more info. check out www.bayarearockfest.com

METAL!!

Wow! Great news! I love 3/3 so far, so I'm in no matter who else is booked!! Another round of Enchant wouldn't hurt my feelings, though! :)

Craig

www.bayarearockfest.com

METAL!!

Awesome, glad to see Zero Hour back at BARFEST again this year! :headbang:

Hello all

This will be our first gig in the USA, we thank BARfest for the opportunity, and I hope to see a lot of people there. We are totally stoked to play at BARfest, see you soon ! Marcel (Sun Caged)

OK when are tickets going on sale!!! I need some bad....o_O

Yes, same question. Anyone have an idea when tix will be available? Also, what is the venue?

hmmm i had to register for this one... i must see LTE! so when ARE the tickets going on sale? ive never heard of barfest before, so in addition, where can i purchase said tickets? i really hope to be able to see LTE... i am sad that i have to miss DT on the 3rd. :(