Enchant Headlines the Bay Area with Redemption, Zero Hour and Timeline

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Bay Area Rock Fest is pleased to announce Enchant's first gig in the Bay Area since their "Live at Last" DVD shoot in Oakland almost 3 years ago. Joining them will be special guests Redemption with their record release party for their new album "The Origins of Ruin" . Also appearing will be Zero Hour and Bay Area band Timeline (www.timelinemusic.net)

Stay tuned for more details on this show and for another exciting announcement in the Bay Area Progressive Metal scene forthcoming! Please use the BARfest forum for any comments on this show--

Thanks to Doug, Ed, Jasun, Nick, all the Timeline guys and Eric Boles (my cohort) for making this happen--and kicking some major ass in the music scene out here. Thanks to Deron for his speed in getting my forum live. Thanks to all the bands in this scene, Glen, and all of you fans for helping me believe in a world with real music- See you all there!!

Website link
http://www.bayarearockfest.com/enchant.html

Forum Link
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar-fest-430/

My Space- www.myspace.com/bayarearockfest

Date
Saturday March 24th – Doors at 6:30PM, show at 7PM

Venue
Avalon Night Club
777 Lawrence Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95051
408-241-0777
www.nightclubavalon.com
General admission show 21 and over

Tickets
Tickets are on sale immediately at the following link
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/10068
$25.00 plus service charge

Holy shit!!! My dream has finally come true!

Enchant!!!!!!

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

I have been a huge fan since about '99 and have never had the chance to see them. I've been begging to see them at ProgPower for years, it looks like I can finally stop! This is completely awesome news to me!

Not to mention Zero Hour and Redemption! Wow!!! Of course, I'll check out Timeline. This is shaping up to be an AWESOME event! Congratulations on the strong start!!

I really can't wait to hear the rest of the announcements! :headbang:

OH yes - I am there - making flight arrangements this week

I am so majorly pumped over this I can't express it

This is going to ROCK
:headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

RICK!!!!
You coming out man?????:kickass:

DAVE

Paul from TIMELINE here. We are very excited to be involved with this event and are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Hey Paul - I don't know your band but will DEFINITELY be checking out your site this weekend (when I am not stuck at work:mad: ).

Looking forward to checking you guys out!
:headbang:

DAVE

Doug from Enchant just posted this blurb on the Enchant Forum-

Enchant to do headline show with Redemption, Zero Hour and Timeline! We’ll be playing almost 2 hours of music and have decided to really mix it up, playing songs that have never been played live as well as some new material and a few favorites! Be sure to catch this rare performance if you can!

Hey Rick, thats the final line up for this show, its pretty awesome and I really can't wait to see the show!!!

Bear
Not from what I understand. Plus, this statement:

BAR Fest said:
Stay tuned for more details on this show and for another exciting announcement in the Bay Area Progressive Metal scene forthcoming! Please use the BARfest forum for any comments on this show--

Either way, I do agree that it is an awesome lineup! I will be booking a trip to NorCal for sure!

Edit: Nevermind. I see that not finishing reading everything hurt.