Enchant Headlines the Bay Area with Redemption, Zero Hour and Timeline

This is such awesome news. :kickass: What a line-up! Can't wait to check this out. The more I think about there soon being a festival here in Cali (and it's in the bay area which makes it even better) the more excited I get. I can't stop thinking about it. I think I have told my girlfriend about it like four times already (and I just found out three hours ago). Just can't get it out of my mind. Gonna be sweet.

DOH!!! I never even put the flier up here, I suck :saint:

BARFestFlyer.jpg

Any idea on how ticket-sales are going for this event? I was expecting that they would be sold out fairly quickly...

If id doesn't sell out, it would really tell something about the state of prog-metal in the Western-US...

Both shows are doing well-- The Avalon in San Jose can hold 900 people, so I don't think that will sell out-- the May show will sell out since it only holds 500 people

You should just do what I do, fly to above the venue in my private helicopter and repell down about 50 feet through the skylight and land right next to the bar, where I've phoned ahead to get my beer poured seconds before I touch down....

Parking is irrelevant...

You should just do what I do, fly to above the venue in my private helicopter and repell down about 50 feet through the skylight and land right next to the bar, where I've phoned ahead to get my beer poured seconds before I touch down....

Parking is irrelevant...

Nice!!! :headbang: I was thinking about arriving this way but wasn't sure yet if it would be the best way to go. It was either going to be that way.......or I was thinking of using my secret underground tunnel system which has hidden doorways to every bar and concert venue in California. Though the helicopter method may be better because this way like you say I can call ahead for my beer......my cell phone never gets that good of service in the tunnels. :cool:

The Avalon in San Jose can hold 900 people, so I don't think that will sell out

What's sad about that is that if this were to take place in Europe, it would likely sell out a venue of 9000 !!!!

Is the state of prog-metal THAT sad in the Western US ? (or in the US period)

I know that it is sad here (Canadian Prairies) but in a major city like SF, one would expect that more than 900 prog-metal fans can be rounded up...

It can't be the ticket-price!!! :heh:

What's sad about that is that if this were to take place in Europe, it would likely sell out a venue of 9000 !!!!

Is the state of prog-metal THAT sad in the Western US ? (or in the US period)

I know that it is sad here (Canadian Prairies) but in a major city like SF, one would expect that more than 900 prog-metal fans can be rounded up...

It can't be the ticket-price!!! :heh:

Its not in San Francisco, its at the end of the Bay in Santa Clara...The Avalon does have alot of walkups, so I think it will be a killer show never the less...

Bear