Satriani sues Coldplay

It is a great album, and that was a good song nearly 12 months ago I thibnk when I first heard it, but it is over played to fuck now. I hope he fully drops the rapping try hard bullshit next album and just does the southern rock thing completly, whoever is pointing him in that direction, is doing a good thing

Actually the story behind that Kid Rock song is really awesome in terms of the rights for the tunes and stuff. I can't EXACTLY remember how it works, but I read it or saw it in an interview where instead of just paying for a license to use the samples of the original songs, he's worked out some deal with the estates of Zevon and whoever from Skynard it involves to share all of the royalties that the song made between Kid Rock and the other artists estates. His band re-recorded the parts too, they're not just sampled from the originals.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Also, I really fucking dig the song haha.

ExposedKidRock.jpg

Actually the story behind that Kid Rock song is really awesome in terms of the rights for the tunes and stuff. I can't EXACTLY remember how it works, but I read it or saw it in an interview where instead of just paying for a license to use the samples of the original songs, he's worked out some deal with the estates of Zevon and whoever from Skynard it involves to share all of the royalties that the song made between Kid Rock and the other artists estates. His band re-recorded the parts too, they're not just sampled from the originals.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Also, I really fucking dig the song haha.

That is about the stroy mate, and it WAS a brilliant song until I heard it a million times, in the context of the first 5 or 6 tracks on the album I never skip it, but if it is that song alone, it is always bloody glossed over