SATYRICON + EVILE EUROPEAN TOUR

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Right we're ready to go! We're setting off on tour as main support to Satyricon today, the first gig being in Norway on Wednesday so we've got plenty of time to get on a few ferries in the shitty weather and get there (i bloody hate ferries). We're all looking forward to getting out into europe again because last time with Megadeth it was great tour, so we can't wait to do it again and meet new people and have some fun and give people a sound thrashing of however many minutes we're allowed.

We're in writing mode for the next album at the moment so we're turning our van into a little mobile studio so we can write on the move, which almost sounds impressive until you find out that its just ol's crappy desktop pc sat on a chair in the back of the van with his pod xt connected to it..... make do with what you have!

Anyway, hope to see some or all of you reading this at the gigs and if not then keep an eye out for more dates being announced soon for 2009 including UK headline shows..... it's about time!! We'll keep you updated on the road with how the tour is going, how much i've slept, how drunk mike gets etc....

Word to your mother.

Ain't you guys got Blood Tsunami playing with you on the Norwegian dates?

Can y'all do me a favour and tell Pete and co. that I said hi and that I look forward to meeting them in London with Faust! :D

How long exactly are we supposed to wait that you come to play in Finland? Would be cool to see you at Pakkahuone in Tampere, Finland.

Haha Damnations more of business meeting for me than anything else - gotta speak to Onslaught and The Berzerker haha! Still, Carcass's last ever UK date should be a good one :)

My master mind has worked around the problem of clashes.

I saw Napalm at Bloodstock so I can see My Dying Bride. I'm seeing The Berzerker at the Satyricon gig so I can catch all of Sigh and Onslaught.

:Smokedev:

Should be the greatest gig you will ever ever ever see, as carcass are pretty much the greatest band of all time.

It's gotta be pretty damn impressive to beat At The Gates' last uk show. :worship:

I'm sure they will dominate my soul.