Savatage info?

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Hey-

I've been looking for any info on a possible Savatage reunion this year.

The only thing I've come up with is a possible tour with Oliva and Caffery's side projects with the bonus of Ripper Owens opening up.

Does anyone have any concrete news?

PeeWee1473 said:
They're pretty much done for aren't they?
with how much they've been throwing into TSO, Caffrey's project and Oliva's, its safe to say there's small chance of any Savatage any time soon, and that's really too bad. none of their side projects stand up against the legend, Oliva comes close though. i'd rather see new Savatage than yet another TSO album remaking more Christmas songs even though the idea has long since been worn out.

Don't forget about Zach's new project Circle II Circle, who are now on their 2nd cd. Oliva has contributed to songs on both records. They are pretty good records if you don't have them yet.

Yeah, I keep missing Progpower!

Heard about it though.

Thanks for the response, getting some good info from other sites, will pass along when I find out more.

I just wanted to say that the live recording of "When the Crowds are Gone" from the "Ghost in the Ruins" CD is still one of the best and most emotional moments ever captured on any format, ever. I still get chills when Jon starts screaming, "TURN EM ON AGAIN!"

PeeWee1473 said:
I just wanted to say that the live recording of "When the Crowds are Gone" from the "Ghost in the Ruins" CD is still one of the best and most emotional moments ever captured on any format, ever. I still get chills when Jon starts screaming, "TURN EM ON AGAIN!"

I agree wholeheartedly with this. :worship: