"Save Me" Baldy

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Hey Baldy--- Just got the package from JonnyD (thanks JD). The new video looks fantastic!!!!!! Did the same guy do this one that did the first one? Is it being played on TV there yet?

firstly,stunned amazement that jonnyd managed to drag himself away from his shrine to sinner that he managed to post you the dvd :D (just kiddin jd-dont hit me!)
yep,the same guy,his name is ray moody,did the video for us.he is,without a doubt,one of the best guys around at this sort of thing.he's just really starting out directing,but his energy and passion for the job are incredible.

it also helps considerably that he's a very old friend of mine and therefore does it as a favour-(i.e it doesnt cost me very much!).

its been put on the main playlist of a sattelite music tv channel called scuzz tv.scuzz is a really good channel,and they try and help newer bands come through.they play all the mainstream stuff-the playlist we are on also includes all the major bands of the moment-its amazing to see your bands name next to some of them.feels really odd.

glad you thought the vid looked good greeno-we all preferred this one to the away from here one.
next vid is probably gonna be bryants fave,thousand words.we've got some ladies lined up to be in that one with us.i'll post you and jonnyd the uncut one when its done! :D

baldyboy said:
firstly,stunned amazement that jonnyd managed to drag himself away from his shrine to sinner that he managed to post you the dvd :D (just kiddin jd-dont hit me!)

glad you thought the vid looked good greeno-we all preferred this one to the away from here one.
next vid is probably gonna be bryants fave,thousand words.we've got some ladies lined up to be in that one with us.i'll post you and jonnyd the uncut one when its done! :D

Hahahaha bald one I take the shrine with me everywhere :loco:

I like both Vids and I can really say I prefere one over the other I really like em both! and I cant wait to see the Thousand words vid!

i dont know if greeno or jonnyd have a dvd burner,but if one of them does,and i ask them nicely,they might make you a copy of the save me dvd i sent them.
if none of you boys has a dvd burner,let me know and i'll post you out a copy too bryant.
you'll be the first guy to get a copy of the thousand words vid though-we dont start shooting that one till june!

baldyboy said:
i dont know if greeno or jonnyd have a dvd burner,but if one of them does,and i ask them nicely,they might make you a copy of the save me dvd i sent them.
if none of you boys has a dvd burner,let me know and i'll post you out a copy too bryant.
you'll be the first guy to get a copy of the thousand words vid though-we dont start shooting that one till june!

Coolies !! It was great to see you guys on stage even if it was a bit choreographed. Send some copies to MTV !! >:p~

Bryant

baldyboy said:

Sorry man I dont have one :erk:

No DVD burner here either... sorry Braynt.

Are you guys going to post the Save Me vid on the webpage?