hey guys,just checkin in

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hey boys n girls of the oldschool,just droppin by to let you know whats happening in my world at the moment.

we're starting pre production on the new album soon-its all shaping up very nicely indeed.obviously,like last time,i'd like some opinions from you oldschoolers before its released,but thats a few months away yet.i'll post nearer the time and see who wants to put thier ears to the test.last time was a really great experience for me to talk to you guys about this,i'd love to do it again.

looks like we might,just might,be making it over to the good old u.s of a for some shows in july and august.we have been talking to our good friends in stuck mojo who are planning a west coast tour then,and are keen for us to come play.we are damn keen to go it too!
i'll let you know more about that when i know more myself!

i'll try n keep in touch over this,but you know me,i'm pretty useless!!!

cheers guys,

baldy.:headbang: :headbang: :)

Awsome BB, all the luck with the new slab and keep in touch.

baldyboy said:
hey boys n girls of the oldschool,just droppin by to let you know whats happening in my world at the moment.

we're starting pre production on the new album soon-its all shaping up very nicely indeed.obviously,like last time,i'd like some opinions from you oldschoolers before its released,but thats a few months away yet.i'll post nearer the time and see who wants to put thier ears to the test.last time was a really great experience for me to talk to you guys about this,i'd love to do it again.

looks like we might,just might,be making it over to the good old u.s of a for some shows in july and august.we have been talking to our good friends in stuck mojo who are planning a west coast tour then,and are keen for us to come play.we are damn keen to go it too!
i'll let you know more about that when i know more myself!

i'll try n keep in touch over this,but you know me,i'm pretty useless!!!

cheers guys,

baldy.:headbang: :headbang: :)

Great to see you are still around Baldy !!! Can't wait to hear the new one !! If you come to atlanta,I'll make it to your show. Rock on brother !!

Bryant

Baldy !!! Great to 'see' you again. Have fun in the US and be sure to kick some ass on the new album!! :headbang:

I hope everything else is alright in your life. Let us know how the recording goes and the tour in the US. :wave:

Right on brother! Keep us posted on the new album, I'll most likely need copies for my eBay friend.

great to see you boys remember me!!
we've been confirmed to do the west coast of the u.s with stuck mojo,first date in spokane on july 20th-its gonna be awsome.hope to see a few of you guys out there in the states if you can.

greeno-hopefully we'll have some actual distribution sorted out for the states at some point soon,but if not,i'll make sure i get you copies over for him

bryant,sorry we're not doing atlanta,thats on the east coast leg of thier tour i think,so were gonna miss that one.damn shame,would have been great to meet up with you.

hawk-good to see your still running things round here!

you guys rule.umos are the best!!!!

Just got some news from Bobby, looks like they'll end the shows in L.A. He's gonna confirm the dates and I'll make some flyers to promote the show!

Can't wait to meet you Baldy! :headbang:

thanks kitty.as for bob,well he's almost certainly got it wrong about that!!!!

we'll be playing l.a for sure,but i think the tour will be ending somewhere in texas!!!

it would make sense for l.a to be in the middle of the tour-we're starting in spokane and working downwards.

i'm hoping for one in portland too,just for the swine.
be great to see you there kitty,really will.i've wanted to meet a lot of the umos,and it looks like i'll get to see some of you.
all i need to do now is persuade jonnyd,greeno and bryant that a short west coast vacation is in order!