hey all...just checkin' in.

HulkBlood01

Dec 6, 2002
IL
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to give everyone an update. Recently I got a new job (8-5, 40 hrs), and have been pretty busy...seems I only get to play the drums once a week, and thats just because of lessons. :erk:

I do want to continue playing and recording, but I want to start producing too. Between the three, I'd like to focus on producing and recording...but playing will always be important.

Speaking of which...i just made another big purchase....600 bucks worth towards recording. My mic list goes as follows now:

3 Audio-Technica pro25s
2 Nady CM88s
2 Nady drum mic packs (6 in total)
2 Studio Projects B1s
1 Shure SM57
1 Shure SM58
1 Oktava 319 Condenser mic

that, and i DID buy my new soundcard 2 weekends ago...8 tracks of simultanious recording!!

So if you guys have some projects (and make it clear enough for a dumb drummer) in the future and can bear with me, I'd like to lay down some drums. Which should sound killer. haha.

later guys, take it easy.

-hulkblood

HulkBlood01 said:
Hey, just wanted to give everyone an update. Recently I got a new job (8-5, 40 hrs), and have been pretty busy...seems I only get to play the drums once a week, and thats just because of lessons. :erk:

I do want to continue playing and recording, but I want to start producing too. Between the three, I'd like to focus on producing and recording...but playing will always be important.

Speaking of which...i just made another big purchase....600 bucks worth towards recording. My mic list goes as follows now:

3 Audio-Technica pro25s
2 Nady CM88s
2 Nady drum mic packs (6 in total)
2 Studio Projects B1s
1 Shure SM57
1 Shure SM58
1 Oktava 319 Condenser mic

that, and i DID buy my new soundcard 2 weekends ago...8 tracks of simultanious recording!!

So if you guys have some projects (and make it clear enough for a dumb drummer) in the future and can bear with me, I'd like to lay down some drums. Which should sound killer. haha.

later guys, take it easy.

-hulkblood
congrats on your new job and the new goodies

Hey dude, good to see you around.

I've started listening to some pantera. some cool stuff...I might want to do a tune if you are up for it.

We still want IM's Losfer Words though.. ;)

Constantine said:
Hello Hulk

Good to see you still around.
As Rabies stated, we would love to get our hands on a drum track for Losfer Words.:wave:
Constantine
haha, allright, i'll keep that song in mind. I should have everything friday when I get home from work..(musicians friend and music123...har).

Hell....I might record tomarrow night if I'm not doing anything else. The good thing about this is that recording won't be so tedious now...if the snares too loud/bass drums too quiet, I can edit them after the recording. Which is good. :Spin:

7th - thanks for the thanks! heh

Rabies - Sounds good, let me know what songs you're interested in, I'll practice them.