Tama 14" piccolo snare samples for you guys!

Thanks man!

Not sure I'll use them since I'm a drummer with my own kit, but it's great when people share their stuff. Hmm speaking of... I should post my 615 cymbal samples in the samples meta thread as my thread is buried now... *mumbles*

Keep sharing dudelidudes!

hi guys

can any one upload the 14' snare samples again would love to hear em

thanks

Sorry to be a grumpy bastard but I'm getting really sick of new people on the forum bumping old threads. People don't necessarily have the time to run about digging up old samples for you dude.

I wouldnt want any one to go to any trouble if its to hand cool if not no worries

Obviously i didn't know that this was a real no go area here so i apologize to u and whoever this has caused offence to

Perhaps then old threads should be deleted? Or does that seem drastic?:saint:

I would have thought that if the thread were still accessible it would denote that someone is still willing to comment on it or share it's contents.

If people dont want people asking about old threads/topics/samples/impulses/mixes then take them down so you won't have to deal with interest.

Just my 2c.:p

While deleting old threads might seem like a good idea on that front, there is actually alot of good info on the old threads, so I'd hate to see them deleted.

Again, sorry to be a grumpy bastard, the forums normally a very friendly place.

Just over the past few months people with very low post counts bumping threads that are years old is becoming more and more common. And its always asking for clips, samples or presets. Normally once they've got what they want they're never heard from again.

The whole idea here is to have a community who share ideas, but lately people just seem to want to take, take, take, without ever giving anything back.

Not aiming this specifically at you rowdi, just having a general vent. lol.

Hi everybody! I just started to record a new EP for my band.

Here are the snare samples I made in the recording session. It´s a Tama 14 piccolo snare. The top mic was shure sm58 and bottom mic oktava mk012. There´s dynamic hits + ~8 hard hits and I think the last ones are rim shots.

There you go:

http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/slinky_/slinky_snare.wav

-slink
Ma

Guys can you help me out with a working link for slinky_snare.wav please as the above links is no longer