Checkin' in...

sflanegan

May 6, 2003
Oakland, CA
Thought I would drop in and say hello...

Recording is going really well. I finished the drums a couple of weeks ago and now the other guys are recording in a sort of circular rotation!! Things are sounding great... Doug has been working his ass off... I think I need to buy him a drink when this is all done!

Hey Ed!! We need to go to the Kings X again soon!!

Hope all is well with everyone.. we are really looking forward to playing live in the near future... It has been too long!!!!

Sean

Thanks for the update, Sean! Can't wait to hear more of your tasty drumming! Being a drummer myself, I really enjoy paying close attention to your creative style. "My Everafter" may be my favorite performance... I just love the cymbal work on that song! Good luck with the album!

Sean

Sounds great! like soon!

I heard the final mixes of Sinking Sand, Hold the Wind, See No Evil, and Queen of the Informed last night after doing some more Proctology Bass! I was floored! it is sounding incredible! everything! your drums sound sooooooo good! That kit is incredible! you rock!

I am almost done! 1 & 1/2 more for me! Kings X soon! see you in the studio soon! I finish up tommorrow night!

We are almost there everybody! Doug is working magic! I just heard some solo's last night as well that are new! Un-f%$^kin believable! And there is a vocal part he sings as well that is amazing! Ted is sounding even better if that is even possible! Bill has done an amazing job on the boards! just great! Seans drums are amazing and I am even happy with my Bass tones :) imagine that!

Life is good :)

thank you, thank you thank you. I am very excited for this new album. Sounds like the band is too :). I am excited it will be Enchant, and also the "Growing Enchant" which I feel the band has done with each album becoming more diverse and fine tuning their own sound and style. I have a feeling this new album may top BoaE. Keep it up guys and thanx for the info again.

Kyle