here in paris (part II)

Ze Dan

European Prog Rock Rabbi
Sep 5, 2002
Paris, France
www.progressia.net
well actually I was at the Paris gig ! I was very lucky because I came early at the venue early enough to pick Enchant at the entrance and had a walk with them around the venue ! we had an awesome time I'm sure Ted, Ed, Doug, Bill or Sean can tell ! Can't you guys ?? :)

About the gig itself YOU GUYS KICKED F$$NG @$$e$
the setlist has been unfortunately shortened for some curfew reasons so the band played only 45 min but hell of 45 min the setlist was :
The Thirst - Sinking Sand - Monday - What To Say - Progtology - Comatose - Oasis (have I forgot something ? Damn was it that short ???! :Smug: )

You can enjoy live pics
here

Sean, Ed, Ted, Doug and Bill, HAVE A BLAST YOU MADE MY DAY ! and I'll never thank you enough ! Hope the rest of the tour will go well !

And I can't wait till the next time I'll meet you !

Ze Dan said:
well actually I was at the Paris gig ! I was very lucky because I came early at the venue early enough to pick Enchant at the entrance and had a walk with them around the venue ! we had an awesome time I'm sure Ted, Ed, Doug, Bill or Sean can tell ! Can't you guys ?? :)

the setlist has been unfortunately shortened for some curfew reasons so the band played only 45 min but hell of 45 min the setlist was :
The Thirst - Sinking Sand - Monday - What To Say - Progtology - Comatose - Oasis (have I forgot something ? Damn was it that short ???! :Smug: )

You can enjoy live pics
here

Sean, Ed, Ted, Doug and Bill, HAVE A BLAST YOU MADE MY DAY ! and I'll never thank you enough ! Hope the rest of the tour will go well !

That sounds very cool, I hope I have the same luck some day!

Hey Dan

Huge Thanks from all of us for your amzing hospitality and support! It was great to meet you and hang for the day before the gig. The pics are great as well thank you.

I am sitting here in the Business Center at the Holiday Inn in London, we have a much needed day off! and was checking in and saw the shots! very cool!

Ze Dan said:

You can enjoy live pics
here

ebass said:
Hey Dan

Huge Thanks from all of us for your amzing hospitality and support! It was great to meet you and hang for the day before the gig. The pics are great as well thank you.

I am sitting here in the Business Center at the Holiday Inn in London, we have a much needed day off! and was checking in and saw the shots! very cool!
Ed, brother, the 5 of you guys made my day, this went as I dreamed to plan, hanging around with you before the show, watching the soundchek, being in the photopit and shooting a shitload of pics and most of all signing my booklets and having some pictures with you guys and trust me it means a lot to me and I'll never thank you enough for that !

The crowd was red hot in paris, even my girlfriend Sophie had a ball at the show and she's not a prog freak I tell you. After such an evening my question is : when will you be back in France ? we want more !!!!