Recording News

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hello all!

Hey Doug and Sean go in the studio today to begin recording the drums for number 7. And the rest will follow over the next month and a half! The new material is really sounding great! There are nine to ten possible tracks ready to go!

OK back to my Bass!

Now Playing! Enchant Demo's day and night!!!!!!!

EP

Reactions: DiscoDave
Awesome! Thanks for the update! I have been listening to Enchant non-stop lately. "Look Away" is one of my favorite songs right now... I can't wait to hear the new stuff! Good luck!

bowdown.gif

Jim

Hmmmmm

OK it is really bad stuff! Especially the bass :)

Actually just keeping everyone in the loop and up to date! I thought you might like that????

We are just really exited about it all. Sean is in there recording as I write this :) you can,t get any more up to date than that?????

Thanks

ebass said:
Hmmmmm

OK it is really bad stuff! Especially the bass :)

Actually just keeping everyone in the loop and up to date! I thought you might like that????

We are just really exited about it all. Sean is in there recording as I write this :) you can,t get any more up to date than that?????

Thanks

ahahaha you are fucking amazing!
You are a great reporter! ;)))

But tell us, there will be another amazing instrumental song???

It's really great news, Ed! Looking forward to the new album so much! As a beginner I recently got four of your albums (BoaE, J9oD10, Break and Wounded) and they are one after the other constantly playing on my discman... I think I understand now what it means to be enchanted...:)

Though the music may be better than "Blink of an Eye"... (which will be really hard to top, it's so amazing!)... I doubt Enchant will ever be able to have cover art better than "Blink of an Eye"... that is one of the most beautiful covers ever!

Lets see ? Sevlar thanks

I will keep letting all of you know what is happening, I really am thinking about videotaping some of the studio stuff too? If possible? we need some pics of this thing happening as well. Hey there may indeed be another crazy instrumental in the mix? :) it is very likely we may just bust another one out :) we shall see?

Out of this world, thanks much for the kind words! now all you need is Time Lost and BOAE, make sure you get the SE of that so you get the other crazy instumental song! It is a bonus track. Time Lost is one of my favs too! Under the Sun and New Moon have always been favs of mine personally.

PMF your damn right :) the bar was raised pretty high with BOAE but we will do our best to top it! The cover is amazing, the artist for Inside Out is incredible! he does a great job! Hey we are working hard to make this pretty good too though! It will be differant for sure!

ED,

it would be really great if you can put some video files from you all recording and saying bullshits too! ;)
Talking about pictures, please put some more pics from you, because the site has so few of them.

Give us more news soon man, and ask to the other busy members to write in the forum too!

Sevlar said:
ahahaha you are fucking amazing!
You are a great reporter! ;)))

But tell us, there will be another amazing instrumental song???

I can't tell you if you'll think it will be amazing or not but we are recording another instrumental for the upcoming CD. I've been toying with the idea of calling it "Progtology", something Bill came up with as a joke!:tickled: A play on "Proctology" of course. It's pretty cool, I think. It's sort of driving and manic feeling, with a number of riffy changes and solos. Bill and I are doing some cool stuff on it. As well as the other guys of course! Ed's got some awesome slap bass breaks in it as well.

I hope you enjoy it!

Doug