MP3 snippets of Blink

J

jjmannford

Come on Ed/Ted/Doug/Sean/and the Unknown Keyboardist, put some MP3 snippets of the new disc on the website. We are all very eager to hear them!! You keep saying how awesome they are, so give us loyal fans a preview.

Mahalo,
Jim

(Just got back from Hawaii. I was really starting to dig the local music. Awesome slide gtr. Anyone else like it?)

Actually,

We were just talking about this the other day. We should have some stuff up soon. We wanted to wait for the final master.

A little update:
We are starting to get tunes together for the Nearfest set and it is great fun to play tunes form years past. It should really be great. I remember hanging out with Doug back at Progfest (96,97?). It was the year with Spock's, Deus Ex Machina, and Pendragon.

I can't wait to see Steve Hackett!

Hackett is gonna ROCK..wonder if he'll do alot of Voyage From The Acolyte, (wonder if his wife Kim Poor will be there too..seen no mentio yet of it)...and hey I saw Deus Ex Machina last yr at NF..they were very good..avant-garde...you guys are going to have a blast at NF..I hope I can get you to do some radio ids if there is time