Recording News

ebass said:
Jim what about other contributions?

How is the finger!

Ed, of course, I look forward to everyone's contributions, but I know what to expect from the masters. Like Sean with Blink, I am especially eager to hear Bill's stuff on TOW since he is the FNG
wink.gif

Finger is healing. Next a big deal, just a nuisance with lifting and playing hoops.

Just got back from Ireland. Great time. Guinness owns the country. Rains too damn much, though. I would spend all my time in pubs too with weather like that. I feel sorry for the people that live in Seattle.

jim

I am messing with you.

Hey that is great! I have never been there, Doug just went though! He loved it!

Hey keep your finger out of bad places :)

Well this one is pretty much wrapped up and on its way? I know exacly what your saying! the FNG did a great job :) and the semi new guy too! His drums are great! the groove lets the bass get seriously busy on this one! Guitars and Vocals are tremendous as always!

Hey we did it :) and a lot sooner than thought! we might see you back there even if all goes well!

Hope your having a good one!

From the news section at Inside Out:

Bay area Prog rockers, Enchant, have just wrapped up their new album entitled, "Tug of War." The new ten song opus is scheduled for release on July 29, 2003 by Inside Out Music followed by a European tour with Prog legends, Spock's Beard. The new album was again produced by guitarist Doug Ott and mixed by Tom Size who has worked with such greats at Mr. Big, Sammy Hagar and Y&T (just to name a few). Speaking of Y&T, the drums were actually recorded at singer Dave Menikettis studio in Santa Clara, CA. (Dave is reportedly a big Enchant fan.) "Tug of War" also debuts new keyboardist, Bill Jenkins, who is a software designer for KORG. "He walked in and knew all of our songs," states Ott. "He totally blew us away."

ebass said:
Wow 408 people have looked at this? thats pretty cool.

Well, as far as I know from other boards, those counters are certainly... unrealistic. There are recent threads thousands of times checked out, and it seems quite unbelievable unless there are quite unregistered people checking threads all the time. We assume the counters register every time you post something and get back to the same thread and such tricky manipulations. But well, 408 is not a high number, maybe it is close to reality, who knows? ;)

My best wishes for the new album, the quality is kinda predictable. :)

|ngenius.

|ngenius said:
Well, as far as I know from other boards, those counters are certainly... unrealistic. There are recent threads thousands of times checked out, and it seems quite unbelievable unless there are quite unregistered people checking threads all the time. We assume the counters register every time you post something and get back to the same thread and such tricky manipulations. But well, 408 is not a high number, maybe it is close to reality, who knows? ;)

My best wishes for the new album, the quality is kinda predictable. :)

|ngenius.

The 408 at the time was realistic. Since Ed made that comment... the counter system has gone haywire... and now the counter for this thread is over 9,000... a very unrealistic number.