Save the world!!!

"I mean, how cool would it be to know that there’s some kid in Pakistan who downloaded all our records and listens to them all the time– I’m happy, I don’t give a damn. I mean the argument against it is always just monetary, and again, that’s the least interesting aspect of music for me.”

I like this guys thinkin, although I suppose it would be difficult for you musicians to make a living.

pistol_pete said:
"I mean, how cool would it be to know that there’s some kid in Pakistan who downloaded all our records and listens to them all the time– I’m happy, I don’t give a damn. I mean the argument against it is always just monetary, and again, that’s the least interesting aspect of music for me.”

I like this guys thinkin, although I suppose it would be difficult for you musicians to make a living.

Hmm, he sells about 200,000+ of each album, without adverts or merchandise or hype of any sort. So I dunno about that.

Strangelight said:
Hmm, he sells about 200,000+ of each album, without adverts or merchandise or hype of any sort. So I dunno about that.
i only read that bit on the main page and just assumed that if he did sell, he was just selling it to cover costs. my mistake. thought he wasnt in it for the money at all.

i just wanna have this shirt!
home_taping.jpg

pistol_pete said:
i only read that bit on the main page and just assumed that if he did sell, he was just selling it to cover costs. my mistake. thought he wasnt in it for the money at all.

try and read the whole interview.