Saviour Vinyl...

Manes

Stained Glass Music
May 5, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I remember Dunc posting a link to a site that still had some copies...

Does anyone know somewhere where I can order this?

cheers

Thanks for the link...

I checked out that prophecy productions site and unfotunately, for me as a North American resident, the shipping rate would kill me... They say it would be lik 32EUR to ship to North America... ouch

Anyone know of any alternatives?

@Dhatura: I made the avatar from a pic I had of a stained glass window by Harry Clarke... Thank you for the comment :)

Manes said:
Thanks for the link...

I checked out that prophecy productions site and unfotunately, for me as a North American resident, the shipping rate would kill me... They say it would be lik 32EUR to ship to North America... ouch

Anyone know of any alternatives?

@Dhatura: I made the avatar from a pic I had of a stained glass window by Harry Clarke... Thank you for the comment :)
Check with The End Records, maybe they have traded some, Im not sure but if theres enough people interested it will be worth their while stocking it.

Well, it turns out the End Records has it right now; so I ordered it...

Are there more than one pressing of the vinyl?

And was the vinyl version released on The End Records label?

I guess what I'm asking is; are the bonus songs, associated with the end's CD release ("Flowers" and "Over your Shoulders acoustics), on the vinyl?

It was pressed by Prophecy on 3 different colours of vinyl. The bonus track is the slowed down version of Over Your Shoulder, but if you have a speed control on your turntable just knock it up a couple of notches.