Drug Free America, Viscious Pink, etc.

Apr 12, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
www.myspace.com
all right, it was time someone asked about these...and im sure mick and dunc will be the ones to answer these questions.

where can i find drug free america stuff? the only piece of info on the net i found was their website which they managed to hide very well!

http://freespace.virgin.net/dfa.web/

and besides, what is their stuff like? any good?

and mirazma? hayley's and brian moss' other band? what about them? what are they on about?

http://www.mirazma.com

AND last but not least: VISCIOUS PINK! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BAND ABOUT? thats the gayest stuff ive ever heard (even gayer than prince)! is it supposed to be funny or something?

does ANYONE know what im talking about, by the way? well, at least, dunc or mick, tell me where you found out about hayley windsor!

and please do not laugh and make fun of me. im really curious about these.

Detroit Walkabout is my favourite DFA track. Vicious Pink were big in the 80s (have fun!) and used to knock about with Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Marc Almond, Wham and that..

Nothing gay about them though

vppbcd.jpg

vpc22a.jpg

oh come on dunc!

"FETISH

You're my fetish and you turn me on
Oh
You give me everything that I desire
Ah
Cause you're my fetish
You are my fetish
F-E-T-I-S-H
Ooo
F-E-T-I-S-H
You are my fetish
Ooo

Living out my fantasies

You're my fetish and you turn me on
Ooo I need nothing else when we're alone
You give me everything that I desire
A'when you're near me my whole head's on fire"

"SPOOKY

In the cool of the evening
When everything is getting kind of groovy
I call you up
And ask you if you'd like to go with me and see a movie
First you say no, you've got some plans for the night
And then you stop and say all right

Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little boy like you"

" TAKE ME NOW

Passion, Skin, Fire, Desire

When you look at me that way
There's nothing left to say
Am I getting through to you
D'you know what I want to do
You send shivers down my spine
Can't you guess what's on my mind
I want you so so much
I'm burning up with love"

i thought these were supposed to be funny or something. and so am i to undertsna, dunc, that you wont answer other questions about this matter? i really wanna know where i can listen to DFA stuff and wanna learn how you found about hayley.

I know Hayley through Brian like. Then I lived in that area for a few years so I saw a lot of them, even lived in Brians house for a bit when I had my money stopped.. I only have DFA stuff on vinyl but I'll have a think about where to get CDs. Im sure theres stuff on their site to download though. link from www.mirazma.com

i havent had the chance to hear it that much as i lent it to me mate and he fucked off with me cd 3 months ago but hes back in paris. but i liked it, its like dark low-fi dance music.