Some Free plugs

jb2.jpg

Now THAT is what I'm talking about, I love 'em athletic...

Bernhard, what the hell is that pic of? :lol:

SWEET FUCKING TITS

Wonder if they're real...

EDIT: After a quick google search, I couldn't find any totally topless shots, but judging by the transparent shirt shots, I'm gonna guess fake - LIKE I CARE!! :loco:

Good work guys, haven't been around much yesterday or today but I can see the order is restored in the thread.

And FUCK YEAH to that first picture of Emma Lundberg, where she has her face turned away and it's just boobs.... my gooood they look delicious, fake or not... who cares. :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

Though I've never felt...augmented breast before, so maybe that would kinda ruin it if I felt a big silicone disc shifting around in there :lol:

Hahaha true man... wouldn't wanna actually feel that subtance!

I think I had the opportunity to feel silicone breasts once at the club, there was a girl there that my friends knew but I had never met her before, but she had just gotten silicone boobs and those who were closest to her (in friendship status) sort of poked her on the boobs and stuff haha. All of 'em looked desperate I might add. I was still sitting down and drinking... she looks like shit anyways so what good would it do to feel her breasts.

Ok, I know I talk about liking thick and sporty chicks, but there is definitely a limit, and this girl (who I went to high school with, and she used to be kinda chunky o_O ) definitely has crossed it!

Eek.jpg

She's now a hardcore female bodybuilder :ill: