Some Free plugs

Erkan

mr-walker.bandcamp
Jun 16, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
mr-walker.bandcamp.com
I spent all morning, browsing through KVR to find stuff to beef up the arsenal when I'll switch over to Reaper soon, and apart from the usual free plugs that everyone knows about, like G-VST (Gclip and all that) Wagner, Kjaerhus etc etc, I found something that I have not seen being mentioned around here before.

I found a whole bunch of free plugins from Antress. They have their Modern-series for free, anything from compressors to distortion, EQ, whatever. I'm not sure how good Antress is, and I haven't tried these yet but since I didn't know about it, I bet there are more people who didn't either (or I'm just born yesterday!) :)

http://www.gersic.com/plugins/hosted/antress/

All that is free, read the readme to be sure =)

Hope someone has any use for these... otherwise we'll just make a boob/hot chick/babe/ass thread out of this one, right guys? ;)

Oh man, if I'm not mistaken, there was a thread about those awhile ago, and people said that they used to horribly rip off GUI's from another company (UAD I think), but even now that they have different ones, they're still utter crap :erk: (or maybe I'm thinking of a totally different set!) Not like you could know though Erkan, just wanted to be the first to say it! :D

Haha no problems Marcus, and thanks for the heads up! I haven't seen that thread, although I sneak around all over the place when I get the chance... :)

Well, there is still the option of posting babes and shit so THIS THREAD IS NOT LOST YET!!! haha

Hahahaha, that's the spirit! And yeah, it was awhile ago, before you started posting here I think

I may be wrong...as I haven't tried all of their plugs, but from my experience about the only thing good about them are the nice looking GUI's. Aside from that, I've personally found them to be terrible. (YMMV)

EDIT: and yes...I endorse the idea of posting of babes in this thread...just keep it suitable for work please ;)

Yeah, the plugins aren't that great. But Amanda Bynes is:

AmandaBynes_S03E18_HDTV_011.jpg

Not a sexy picture...but damn beautiful (if you like asian women)...and happens to be the picture this month on my calendar here at work. :)

vtc_256099_thy8.jpg

I use the Antress stuff from time to time, esp the analoger one. No, i'm not perfect, I'm just the Genius Gone Insane.

Haha :D

I'll make a folder called "Special" Plugins, where the Antress plugs can reside... because they seem to be so "special" as in "special olympics"-special.

Oh oh oh and fuck it, here is my contribution to the thread that is now oficially about chicks!:

Tina Yuzuki, cutie, yum! Japanese/Portuguese heritage :)

3%28329%29.jpg

Tina_Yuzuki_13.jpg

2(328).jpg

YuzukiTina--02.jpg

riokv1.jpg

And to bring you back to earth, I'd like to tell you that she is getting fucked by guys like these:

10076129.jpg

Holy crap, first off, he looks fucked up, and second, he looks like he is disgusted by her! WHAT THE FUCK MAAAAAN!?? :(

Darn, she's only 6 months older than me... it could be me and her, why oh why? *emo*

Alright, enough, back to life! :)