Some Free plugs

Gojira totally agree. :danceboy:

I gotta say now. I'm all about Alba, #1 in my book. :kickass:
jessica_alba_106.jpg

nahhh... I think it is funnier and more spontaneous if we post some SFW pictures now and then, as long as it doesn't get out of hand (ambiguity ambiguity....) I'm fine with it and I'm sure everybody else is :D

and as for the subforum... well nothing against it but there's plenty of fap-material already around :p

Right on, I was just thinking "We R Metal!" :lol: having fun on da webs dude.:headbang:

I think she is awesome (body from hell in movies and pics) but if you look at some paparazzi pics of her in her natural glory, she is just a bit muscular for me. I don't dig da muscles on women.

Thats going on recent pics.

Beautiful girl tho. I wouldn't turn it down. :headbang:

OH YEAH, Jessica Alba.

I actually managed to make a huge phone bill from trying to call her. First I called the Finnish number service to get the number for the US number service, then I phoned them and got the wrong production company (I think it was WB) so I talked to the receptionist for a while. Since I couldn't get Jessica on the line, I asked the nice receptionist lady to marry me. Several times. She hung up, so I had to call her numerous times again and eventually they blacklisted my number. Bastards.

And yes, I was pretty drunk.

Mmmm, I like muscular women (hell, I even have a thing for Chyna, but that's more for the ridiculous extreme factor than anything I normally dig :lol: )

FUCK, just realized I left out the "more" - I went back and fixed it, but it seems you've immortalized my Freudian slip James! :lol:

OH YEAH, Jessica Alba.

I actually managed to make a huge phone bill from trying to call her. First I called the Finnish number service to get the number for the US number service, then I phoned them and got the wrong production company (I think it was WB) so I talked to the receptionist for a while. Since I couldn't get Jessica on the line, I asked the nice receptionist lady to marry me. Several times. She hung up, so I had to call her numerous times again and eventually they blacklisted my number. Bastards.

And yes, I was pretty drunk.

Hahaha... I want to drink with you! Oh imagine all the fucked up things we would do!

That was hilarious man, totally my style :D

I don't have any pics to share, and I feel bad about that ;-)

I will say though, that those plugs are shit. Adding even just one to pretty much any session in Reaper is a guaranteed gack on my machine.

Stay away. Far away.

Hahaha... I want to drink with you! Oh imagine all the fucked up things we would do!

That was hilarious man, totally my style :D

Haha :D Yeah, I have a history of doing utterly moronic things while drunk (such as giving 100 euros to a dutchman at a grill queue in exchange of him declaring me as a lawful citizen of Holland), so drop me a message if you ever venture to Eastern Filand :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

jessica-alba-ass.jpg