Some Free plugs

Well, thanks Gojira for saving me from spends some bucks on a doctor to check my earing :lol:... NOW: My first post was fucked, I couldn't host all the pics I wanted sooo... more meat from Brazil here :heh:.
Metaltastic: love big asses ? come to Brazil !

Yup, I definitely approve! :worship: And so does Arnold:

:lol: (thanks to iekobrid for making me aware of that brilliance)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, yup, back when Arnold was especially creepy (and heavily accented :D) And those new pics you posted, oh man - I'm supposed to be studying for a midterm, but it may be fap time :lol:

In the beginning of this thread I wanted to write that I really like the modern limiter.
It´s the best limiter I´ve worked with (Waves L1 sucks and the UAD Precision sucks too). The modern limiter is the only one that dosn´t kill the snare when crushed.

But when I saw all these pics I didn´t dare to push this thread in this direction....:lol:

Well, thanks Gojira for saving me from spends some bucks on a doctor to check my earing :lol:... NOW: My first post was fucked, I couldn't host all the pics I wanted sooo... more meat from Brazil here :heh:.
Metaltastic: love big asses ? come to Brazil !

HOLY SHIT! That first chick, and the blond one before the ninja chick is totally my type when it comes to blondes. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... I'll definately put Brazil on my "must-see-locations" list :) (Although, I won't be looking so much at Brazil as a country, I'll probably be watching/yumming on those curved bodies *drool*:))

So many naked flesh... seems like springtime is coming. :heh:
Gojira, Kristin Kreuk is amazing. I used to watch Smallville just because of her :oops:

edit: oh yeah, I also think the Modern plugins are very bad.

For a nice free limiter check out TL's stuff
http://hem.bredband.net/tbtaudio/archive/newtbtvstplugins.htm

Yeah Kristin has an amazing look... and I can admit I have also watched Smallville a few times just because of her haha. But in general, Smallville is quite ok, so I think I would watch it if I had nothing better to do, even if Kristin wasn't in it :p

see, you wanna have them too! large tits :headbang:

Hell yeah, as long as they're somewhat natural looking (I'm not an anti-silicon guy, but as long as they don't look like they're about to blow up, I'm fine. That's disgusting alot of the times :()

Hooohohohooho, fuck her singing, she doesn't need to sing, all she needs to do is nothing while a camera takes pictures of her and she's got herself a living. Fucking life... it's so unfair sometimes! :(

Yeah, I'll just work a pile of money together and go spend it in Brazil sometime in life, if planet earth is around for that long that is :D

Hooohohohooho, fuck her singing, she doesn't need to sing, all she needs to do is nothing while a camera takes pictures of her and she's got herself a living. Fucking life... it's so unfair sometimes! :(

Yeah, I'll just work a pile of money together and go spend it in Brazil sometime in life, if planet earth is around for that long that is :D

Do it pal... if you die, you won't take any money with you :lol:... but your spirit will feel good by fucking a delicious ass :lol: