Some Free plugs

0002angeladotchin.jpg

Eh...nice face, but big forehead and hippie hair (and too skinny IMO)

WELL I DO, I WAS AT HER BAT MITZVAH :D Nah, just from what I've gleaned from interview clips and quotes she just sounds like a bitch

I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to take this thread off-topic for a second here. While still browsing through some free plugs on the net, I came across something interesting made by Tascam, the CVPiano. So if you need a free piano, check out this youtube video that has a soundtrack made in CVPiano which is a free plugin. The guy shows some tweaking stuff but I don't think it is connected to the audio.

So just google it if you need a free piano and try it, I haven't done that yet but I hope it's good!

Ok now back on topic, I will make up for this by finding a babe to post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, uh.. I hate to get off (on) topic, but I really like the antress stuff so far. Am I that noob? I use ModernVDME (compressor plug) and modern VHME(distressor plugin) and they really work magic for parallel comp and guitar busses, respectively.

-Greg

KEYRA... OMG, HOT, HOT, HOt... Hot... ho... t... :devil:
yes, I agree: BEAUTIFUL AND HOTTEST ASS EVAH !!!!!!!!! I am glad that she lives in another country, or... man... chicks makes you do crazy things, don't yhey ?:devil:

I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to take this thread off-topic for a second here. While still browsing through some free plugs on the net, I came across something interesting made by Tascam, the CVPiano. So if you need a free piano, check out this youtube video that has a soundtrack made in CVPiano which is a free plugin. The guy shows some tweaking stuff but I don't think it is connected to the audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sl3kfx6GR8

So just google it if you need a free piano and try it, I haven't done that yet but I hope it's good!

Ok now back on topic, I will make up for this by finding a babe to post :D

This one doesn't work in Xp SP3... Pitty, sounds nice !