Some Free plugs

More epic ass.
1236530371029.jpg

1236530251948.jpg

Haha, yeah, Keira Knightly is pretty foxy, though there's something a bit weird about her lips (highlighted by that freakin' lipstick in the pic :erk: ), and she needs to eat some fucking cheeseburgers :lol:

Ahh classic. Always loved Alyssa Milano. I'm not a feet dude but she has some nice ones. Unless that was just on that commercial I saw on youtube sometime ago.

Amber is hot too.

This one doesn't work in Xp SP3... Pitty, sounds nice !

It does! I got it working a while ago here at home (too bad this computer is not made for music :p), the link to get it working is HERE. Already posted this in the "Designing the "right" synth sound" or whatever I called it :p It's not hard to fix, just download that thing from Microsoft and follow the steps!

And oh, I will DEFINATELY find some babes to post later, I feel I'm slipping behind in the "competition" :D

Fuck yeah, +1 on Alyssa Milano. Fucking hot babe in a natural way, not the plastic crap... which I sometimes also happen to like... a little.... hah. :) Well actually, it's only Anette Dawn among the plastics that I really seem to give a fuck about (fuck her? yes please!).

abyss, you have like the perfect taste in women...alyssa milano, tiffany amber thiessen mmmhmm

salma hayek should be added tho

yeh...great thread

oh and fuck keira shes too fucking skinny, i dont think eating cheeseburgers will help her.....maybe something more drastic like injecting fat right in the eye

score! not the greatest picture but hey its salma....maybe add catherine zeta jones to it as well