Can't find download for Modern Deathcore - Distressor Clone?

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Hey guys, I've been reading some previous threads about a free plug called Modern Deathcore, which is apparently a Distressor VST clone that some people said worked pretty well. I'd love to try it out, but the links I found for Antress (a silver and special pack) had a bunch of Antress plugs, but not the Modern Deathcore. Does anyone here have a link to it? Also, has anyone used it to good effect? I hear a distressor is great to record vocals into, anyone done the same with Modern Deathcore? Thanks in advance.

Nice, I figured most would use it on vocals, since that seems to be what the distressor is most often used for.

I might have to try that out ASAP. If other do it, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I use more 1176 stuff for vocals.

Sweet, which do you run first in the chain, the SeventhSign or Deathcore? Any particular settings? I'm messing with both on my snare chain; seems to thicken it up a bit.

The use the Deathcore first, Attack between 3-5, same with Release, and similar settings for the SeventhSign, to really give it some snap.