The time has come.. (WARNING: Drug related!)

to act as a babysitter for people who can't handle their shit. They can help for acquiring snacks, or a movie or music to help calm you down (and remind you it's just the drugs freaking you out,) or to drive you to the beach because you just have to go see the ocean while trippping sack.

yes yes i know i was just asking because i'm afraid i missed something because i did never require any help when I was on shrooms :lol:but some people better should have a trip sitter with them, no doubt

ontopic :
fuck our bros in the netherlands if they ban weed or shrooms because then they destroy my private paradise.
PLUS it is stupid because, like frank or whoever said, people who want drugs get their drugs( but turn even more into fucked up freaks if they have to go to fucked up dealers)

Yep me too but the thread would be closed then:( never mind , I just got home from work, time to start fucking up my soo fucked up life :p

@Cliffburton, yeah, rat poison. It's in there because its cheaper to get for example a pill to pill size if you add cheap crap instead of real XTC.

waitwut? xtc?
I'm not a woman so I don't do E, if thats what you are randomly talking about now :S Anyway, I've never heard of people adding ANYTHING to their weed chemical wise. I'm sure people do it, but really, adding other drugs or chemicals is just dumb. Regular smokers will taste the difference, and that person just lost repeat business.

This is way off topic now though imo.

Legalize:

Weed: I think so, there arne't enough downsides to justify its criminalization, unless alcohol and tobacco are to be criminalized as well.
Salvia: Yes, mainly because the effect last like, 10 minutes, not long enough to really be too dangerous.
Hard Chemicals: No no no. Too much damage to the human body, and too much addiction, crime is bad mmkay

Weed: I think so, there arne't enough downsides to justify its criminalization, unless alcohol and tobacco are to be criminalized as well.
Salvia: Yes, mainly because the effect last like, 10 minutes, not long enough to really be too dangerous.
Hard Chemicals: No no no. Too much damage to the human body, and too much addiction, crime is bad mmkay

Actually, I don't agree with keeping Salvia legal, tbh. How it works, from what I've been told, is that in order to get that intense trip, it shuts down your central nervous system.

So while it's alright to do a couple times, I think it's a bit dangerous to make a habit of doing it.

Actually, I don't agree with keeping Salvia legal, tbh. How it works, from what I've been told, is that in order to get that intense trip, it shuts down your central nervous system.

So while it's alright to do a couple times, I think it's a bit dangerous to make a habit of doing it.
bullshit. salvia has no known dangers except lung stuff on the really long term
If that were the case, you'd be dead.

and this.

Salvia is legal, wtf? And double wtf? :lol: I've taken Salvia, crazy fucking drug. Insane trip, thank god it only lasts 25 mins or I think I'd have died. Imagine tripping bad on acid and being in hell for hours.

Salvia is legal, wtf? And double wtf? :lol: I've taken Salvia, crazy fucking drug. Insane trip, thank god it only lasts 25 mins or I think I'd have died. Imagine tripping bad on acid and being in hell for hours.
It's 100% legal, and I still wanna find it and try it.

I think everything should either be legal or illegal. You can't tease people like that. I mean, the government invented crack so wtf.

It's 100% legal, and I still wanna find it and try it.

I misread I thought he said it wasn't :lol: I made my friend buy it 60 bucks a gram, total rip off but I didn't care :lol: I smoke 3 bowls over the course of the week and while on my last trip I spilled his remaining pile all over the floor. Man he was pissed but was too scared to say shit :lol: