The time has come.. (WARNING: Drug related!)

lol, mushroom/politics thread becomes OMGFUCKYOUWEEDISN'TBAD shitstorm. I love this forum.
:lol::lol::lol:

That's why I keep coming back.

Doesn't necessarily mean munchies. Some of my friends eat a lot of fruit when they smoke. :lol:
It does mean munchies...thats why they give it to chemo patients, but that's one of the ways I used it to lose weight. It's healthier to eat 5-6 smaller meals or "graze" throughout the dayas opposed to eating 3 large ones, so I'd get stoned and eat all day long...but I would eat healthier. Instead of junk food it was wholewheat crispbread with salsa/hummus or fruit.

I feel like I should add something on the original topic:

This law being proposed is preposterous. People who can't handle their drugs shouldn't take them.

That is all. :)

I smoked occasionally throughout most of college, started smoking every day about a year and a half ago, started smoking multiple times a day about a year ago, and stopped smoking at the end of August. I lost the majority of my weight while smoking 2-4 times a day.

I thought you had lost weight on a healthy way :erk:

I thought you had lost weight on a healthy way :erk:
It was healthy. Eating better, going to the gym. I loved going while high, get on the bike or the elliptical and rock out with some music blaring. It totally killed the boredom, and got me through the toughest parts. Now, I'm so used to it I enjoy it on its own.

I smoked weed. We usually ended up drinking beer and playing video games, then i got laid and went home. I really quite so i could move on in my life, because i am lazy enough not stoned, that blazing would make things worse. I still wanna smoke though, it's kinda fun and if you suck at being high then you shouldn't smoke ::shakes head:: Whatever, governments shouldn't fuck with drug users like that. Not everyone is gonna clean up right away and play major league baseball for the Texas Rangers like Josh Hamilton. Who by the way, battled with a crack addiction for 8 years or something. Once a crackhead, always a crackhead. That whole you're my hero shit from children is fucken crap. Sleeping on crackhouse floors and stealing from his family and friends to fuel his addiction is reason for a permanent crackhead stamp on your record. They're just needs to be more control, so when someone like him is ready to quit that life there would be more help for him instead of sending him to a jail cell to die of withdrawal or just to his death.

Legalizing any drug isn't going to stop anyone from getting those drugs/hallucinogens/whatever if they want it bad enough. But I agree, stuff like mushies, acid, heroin, et cetera should be used at your own discretion and is probably a good thing that they are illegal. Might seems funny coming out of my mouth, when I support the legalization of marijuana and a completely liberal society.

I think it is stupid to make them illegal. As Marfal said, making them illegal will only make them more expensive and dangerous. I don't do any drug, but I think all drugs should be legalized, so there could be some kind of education to ppl who wants to do them so they would become less dangerous.

Seriously, if all drugs were legal, most criminal organizations related to them would collapse, more people would have access to good quality drugs and there would be less deaths and problems related to drugs. Why can't governments remove the stick from their ass and just legalize drugs ?

Hard drugs just fuck you up, permanently. I think there is plenty of education on drugs right now to be honest, although the pot-talk they give to middle-schoolers could be a bit more honest. Personally don't think heroin should be legal, and I don't think making it legal will make it safer. Clean needles, still have fucking heroin in them, and I have NEVER heard of a case of someone lacing their weed, or getting laced weed, because doing such things is honestly a dumbass idea on the dealer's behalf for many reasons.

you need to smoke weed like me. like i did 30 mins ago.

lol noob stoner.
I can say I probably smoke more pot than all the regulars, and how often you see me bragging.
What are you, 15? :rolleyes:

A lot of people that smoke weed every days are fuck-ups IMO.

As Dred said, keep it in check. My brother and I both smoke daily, and are able to get shit done. I often smoke first thing in the morning, but thats mainly because I walk everywhere, and the majority of my day is spent studying at home. It calms me down, helps me concentrate.

It's a slippery slope with weed, and that is why the fundies use it as their gateway drug bullshit. But again there are a lot of reasons why to legalize drugs (stop crime, make it safer, etc) but there's another side (one which I'm not fully aware of :lol:) to the argument too which is if drugs are more available then people who might not have tried it otherwise might start.

Well, the main reasons it was criminalized in the states is because they needed a reason to arrest Mexicans at the border, and Black Jazz musicians smoked it. Thats preettty much it. Other than, if you smoke it, you fly into a murderous rage.

Here is legal to grow al the mushrooms you want, but drying them is illegal.
Honestly, this law is FAR different from any pot law simply because Mushrooms can be very dangerous, coming from someone who's had some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad trips. If you know what you are doing, then yeah Mushrooms can be very spiritual, and fun, and blah blah blah, but if you don't you could seriously hurt yourself, or more importantly others. Basically, absolute ban is infinitely easier to do than regulation, so why regulate it? The people who will be upset of the law are the vast minority (at least here, I'd say so). Basically, public safety = taking the scissors away from the children. There are kids who are smart enough to use big boy scissors, but then the rest of the kids with safety scissors just look like retards...and they are.
I understand your point, but here in the shops where they sell mushrooms (smartshops) they have free folders with guides on how to use them, with advice where to do it, what not to do, what precautions to take, saying its nessesary to a friend with you who stays sober etc.
Coming from someone who also had a bad trip, I was no danger to myself or anyone else because there were other people who looked out for me who knew what they were doing. They knew what to do when i would go bad etc
Also, the chance to go bad here is so much smaller than in Canada, since here you can be sure its good stuff and not rat poisoned bullshit.

To the weed thing, its not even so bad if people do it every day, as long as they know what theyre doing and dont overdo it. (dont worry, i dont do it every day :lol:)

^
lol why is everyone needing someone to care for them when they're on shrooms?

This thread has turned into a funny discussion but it's useless. some people smoke all day and have a cool and absolutley not fucked up life, some are fucked up and some guys don't smoke and can't believe that one can cope with it. so what?

^
Well, I more meant people who didnt do it before. For "experienced users" its not needed ofcourse
This thread has turned into a funny discussion but it's useless. some people smoke all day and have a cool and absolutley not fucked up life, some are fucked up and some guys don't smoke and can't believe that one can cope with it. so what?
Agreed

^
to act as a babysitter for people who can't handle their shit. They can help for acquiring snacks, or a movie or music to help calm you down (and remind you it's just the drugs freaking you out,) or to drive you to the beach because you just have to go see the ocean while trippping sack.

That's why I don't read that kind of threads. Stop watching TV documentaries.

Kind of easy to say though, but it's kind of true. My friend's father died last year around Christmas, he used to do heroin but he went to rehab and a few years later (10ish) he did it again, where he died. The dose was too pure. It is devastating in a sense, not the worst, but still devastating to some.

As Dred said, keep it in check. My brother and I both smoke daily, and are able to get shit done. I often smoke first thing in the morning, but thats mainly because I walk everywhere, and the majority of my day is spent studying at home. It calms me down, helps me concentrate.

That's why I said "a lot" instead of "most". I know that some people are bright enough to keep it from taking over their lives.

Yeah, a moderate. Level headed, logical, that's a fair statement.
I refer to myself as a "realist" because most people tend to view moderates as "wishywashy." I'm not for political labels, but rather logical solutions to very real problems.