Just a warning [St.Anger related)

Their 5 first albums will always be legendary!
Metallica has just played three live show and guess what, they didn't play a single song from the the Loads (except for Fuel the last show).
Look at these setlists:

The Fillmore gig:

Hit The Lights
The 4 Horsemen
Harvester Of Sorrow
Sanitarium
Frantic
Sad But True
Phantom Lord
Leper Messiah
No Remorse
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Damage Inc
Ride The Lightning
Bellz
Blackened
Last Caress
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath

second show

Blackened
No Remorse
Ride the Lightning
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
The Thing That Should Not Be
Frantic
Creeping Death
Whiplash
Leper Messiah
Master of Puppets
One
Battery
Harvester of Sorrow
Seek and Destroy
Hit the Lights
So What
Breadfan
Damage, Inc.

3rd show

Fight Fire With Fire
Fuel
Leper Messiah
St. Anger
Seek and Destroy
Frantic
Harvester of Sorrow
Ride the Lightning
Sad But True
Fade To Black
Blackened
------
The Four Horsemen
Phantom Lord
------
Die, Die My Darling
Blitzkrieg
Hit the Lights

And you need to shut the fuck up.Wishing dead upon someone is fucking sick.

Children of Flames said:
And you need to shut the fuck up.Wishing dead upon someone is fucking sick.

it's ok that you like metallica, but there's no need to add political correctness to that. i understand that everyone's got his cross to bear, but nobody said anything about two ;)

rahvin.

is neil gaiman good? I have a book sitting around my bookshelf by him that some incredibly stupid girl loaned me like a year and a half ago (I guess it's mine now) and I never read it cause she was so moronic. Maybe I should read it...The book's called stardust...is it worthy?

IanDork107 said:
is neil gaiman good? I have a book sitting around my bookshelf by him that some incredibly stupid girl loaned me like a year and a half ago (I guess it's mine now) and I never read it cause she was so moronic. Maybe I should read it...The book's called stardust...is it worthy?

haven't read that one actually... :err: i'd say give it a try, you'll find out soon enough if it's your cup of tea. i think he's funny and has got a few interesting ideas. his longs works - such as american gods - are way too fragmentary though... too many things happening in too many different ways at the same time.

rahvin.