06. Seasons of Insanity 04:20
07. Gaia 04:33
08. Loosin' You 04:01
09. Saucey Jack 04:02
10. We Will Fly 07:55
11. Atomic Soul 03:08

european release date : 25.04.2005

source:www.insideout.de

Romeo did a lot on the cd, & I do believe Pinnella contributed, but I could be wrong on that one..US release date is April 26th, btw.

Well, the Cover at least could be better. Pretty "basic" I'd say.
RussellAllen01.jpg

But the content counts and not the packing, right? (Although I love great covers...)

Mo Metal said:
Well, the Cover at least could be better. Pretty "basic" I'd say.
RussellAllen01.jpg

But the content counts and not the packing, right? (Although I love great covers...)
I think the cover is pretty COOL:headbang: Much more updated! The dungeon and dragon/ history novel cover :yell: please. Doesn't a straight forward rock and metal cover work anymore? Sometimes SIMPLE is GOOD! :Smug: Well done Russell!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this. Does anyone know if this is going to be more traditional rock? I'd love to hear Russ do an album à la Badlands.

ah.. nevermind.. Went to InsideOutMusic.com and read the damned thing. I'm even more excited.

weenur said:
I'm really looking forward to this. Does anyone know if this is going to be more traditional rock? I'd love to hear Russ do an album à la Badlands.

ah.. nevermind.. Went to InsideOutMusic.com and read the damned thing. I'm even more excited.

LOVE Badlands----yes, that would be cool. :cool: "Ray Gillan" :oops:

mistymountaingrlrocks said:
LOVE Badlands----yes, that would be cool. :cool: "Ray Gillan" :oops:
Rest his soul. One of my favorite singers.

I recall reading that Russ sang a song at the Ray Gillen benefit concert. Is that true? I would love to hear that performance.

I've been waiting for this for ages now, I'm definately getting it asap when it comes out. The cover is ok, it will be interesting to know why he chose that, hopefully the album itself will explain.

What's the cover got to do with the quality of the music on the cd? Never did understand why people insist on linking the two..

Jax said:
What's the cover got to do with the quality of the music on the cd? Never did understand why people insist on linking the two..

It worked for V. :loco:

Had that not caught my eye, I seriously wouldn't have given SymX another shot. In THAT case, you really could judge the book by its (awesome...AWESOME) cover.

Sometimes it's not true, of course...but sometimes it is. Be glad. Or I wouldn't have bought the SymX collection I have now. ;)

Jax said:

Well it all started when Bill and Ted had an epiphany while standing outside the gates of Hell thus it was stated "Whoa Dude, our album covers lied to us!":loco: