Just a warning [St.Anger related)

C

Children of Flames

A fake release of St.Anger by Metallica is floating around everywhere now (Internet, DC++ etc). The ripper is TEAM RVL.
In RVL's release info they list this tracklist:

01.Frantic [05:09]
02.St.Anger [03:18]
03.Some Kind Of Monster [05:40]
04.Dirty Window [04:07]
05.Invisible Kid [04:41]
06.My World [04:00]
07.Shoot Me Again [03:30]
08.Sweet Amber [04:25]
09.Unnamed Feeling [03:53]
10.Purify [03:26]
11.All Within My Hands [04:43]

Total time: 46:52.
This is a bullshit release because the actual songlenghts are:

01 - 5:46
02 - 7:19
03 - 8:24
04 - 5:23
05 - 8:28
06 - 6:30
07 - 7:09
08 - 5:24
09 - 7:05
10 - 5:13
11 - 8:44

Total time: About 75 minute.

I am pretty sure that this album won't be leaked before the actual release date because Metallica don't send out early promos, they arrange instead listening parties.
Ok, I thought I would let you know. Don't waste your bandwith on this fake release. Buy the retail version 10th of June! :)

thanks for the info. :) still, after seeing the length of the tracks i think i'd rather spend all that time learning how to grow pot plants than listening to st. anger.

rahvin.

I love long songs! :)
11 fast & heavy songs - I can't wait! :)

By the way, Team SDR has also released a fake version of St.Anger (Metallica-St_Anger_(Read_NFO)-2003-SDR).
Damn fuckers!

Are you sure you don't get PAID to convince people not to d/l Metallica shit? :err: :err: :err:

(if not I'm sure the info is appreciated ... for those who care :D )

rahvin said:
they're likely the real songs edited. i can understand why.

rahvin.

Ok - I know about musicians who rename their files to make ppl download them.

But the real songs edited? In what way u mean? By whom, etc etc?

The songs are fast and heavy for real, I have read countless reviews. And you can hear clips from 3 songs if you go to www.metallica.com
Some of the fake tracks are: Hunger by Eternal Descion (Christian group), Valley of Misery by HolochausT, one song by Kerbdog etc....

lol - I'm not paid at all. Just been a big Metallica fan since 1991. I basically know everything about them.
They are still in my top 5.

Reactions: Lordenlil
Lordenlil said:
But the real songs edited? In what way u mean? By whom, etc etc?

it's happened before when someone got a hold of a promotional cd which contained only the first minutes of each track. i'm not sure why there are samplers like this around, but i remember something similar back when amorphis' am universum came out, and the same thing happened just a while ago with a couple of electronics bands i'm way into (but whose names would hardly ring a bell here).
on a less serious note, i meant that i understood why since the bloody songs are so damn long i'd likely cut a couple of mins off myself given half a chance. ;)

rahvin.

Most people aren't going to like this album I think because people are having such high expectations for it. Your mindset is at a point where the new album is almost definitely going to disappoint you, even if it is pretty good.

Actually, there are ppl (like me) who just don't care
too much. I don't expect anyting, really. I've never
foreseen myself purchasing this album.

But I guess the more people talk about it, the more
I will make up some opinions, that's true