Russell Allen´s Atomic Soul INFO !!!

hmm, listening to the album the first time through...sounds like southern bluesy rock with a slight retro feel to it...not bad. One thing's for sure, Russell's vocals are outstanding as usual

Iced Dog said:
hmm, listening to the album the first time through...sounds like southern bluesy rock with a slight retro feel to it...not bad. One thing's for sure, Russell's vocals are outstanding as usual

You got it already? o_O

I thought the European release date is April 25th and the US's is April 26th.

The forum rule banning pre-release downloads covers the bend members' solo efforts as well..let's show some respect and not brag here on their own forum about stealing their music.

My intention was not to brag, nor steal music...just to give my thoughts on it. I download in order to preview music and find new bands, and if I really like something I'll buy it. Sorry if I offended anyone's sensibilities :p

btw Jax, where in western Michigan are you? I currently reside in Hastings

Iced Dog said:

well, country music was the genre Russ was raised on in his family I think, as for the bragging about ripping it off the promo.......yeah thats a bad idea on this forum, im sure Russ would be furious at you and go medevil on your ass. :devil:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
well, country music was the genre Russ was raised on in his family I think, as for the bragging about ripping it off the promo.......yeah thats a bad idea on this forum, im sure Russ would be furious at you and go medevil on your ass. :devil:

The man KNOWS how to use a sword, too. There are pictures somewhere on this forum to prove it. So don't mess with him. ;)

(Kidding...I know he wouldn't REALLY make a shish kebab of anybody...but really, I do think it's tasteless to brag about ripping music right where that artist could potentially read about it.)

Rose Immortal said:
(Kidding...I know he wouldn't REALLY make a shish kebab of anybody...but really, I do think it's tasteless to brag about ripping music right where that artist could potentially read about it.)

im pretty sure James Le Brie would, right metropolis?

I happen to be 1/4 Dutch...unfortunately, I don't speak a bit of the language. Wish I did, because I truly love languages...

Rose Immortal said:
I happen to be 1/4 Dutch...unfortunately, I don't speak a bit of the language. Wish I did, because I truly love languages...
It isn't that hard, actually. It resembles English quite a bit. Some of the vowel pronunciations are a bitch( like "ui" ). I was conversational quite a while ago, but it's all left me now. I remember some words, and I might be able to understand someone speaking slowly, or read it still, but speak it, er... I'd sound like someone coughing up a lung. hehehe

Rose Immortal said:

heh.........heh..........im dutch also......and scotch.........and irish......and hispanic........and french...........yeah im a lot of stuff.......it's crazy.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
heh.........heh..........im dutch also......and scotch.........and irish......and hispanic........and french...........yeah im a lot of stuff.......it's crazy.

That's America for you. ;)

weenur said:
Ooooooo... you so lucky!

Have some schwarma and some cheese for me(not at the same time, tho). :D

LOL Holland, Michigan, not the Netherlands..I was responding to the question of where in Michigan I am :)

Though with this city's many ties with the Netherlands, I could probably find shwarma somewhere..whatever that is *g*

Jax said:
LOL Holland, Michigan, not the Netherlands..I was responding to the question of where in Michigan I am :)

Though with this city's many ties with the Netherlands, I could probably find shwarma somewhere..whatever that is *g*
LMAO!!! :tickled:

I need to stop posting after 9PM.