The time has come.. (WARNING: Drug related!)

then were did Rat Poison come from o_O?
To mushrooms? Never heard of anything like that, at all :S. Only thing I've heard of adding to mushrooms is Ginger and Honey :p
Read what i posted :lol: it has been found in xtc pills and speed and whatever, my point is that such things happen BECAUSE they are illegal and SIMILAR things will happen if shrooms are illegal.

Read what i posted :lol: it has been found in xtc pills and speed and whatever, my point is that such things happen BECAUSE they are illegal and SIMILAR things will happen if shrooms are illegal.

No, I understand and still think you are fucked :lol:
Drug dealers are businessmen. Often crooked as fuck, but still, making money is their number one goal. Shit gets added to pills all the time, because the more random shit in your pills, the less of the good stuff you have to spend per pill...more money. Doesn't work the same with weed or mushrooms. You can almost ALWAYS tell when its been tampered with, such as you will pick up the mushrooms, and get rat poison all over your fucking hand. No one goes and buys off someone who sells rat poison openly.

Unless hes a master of Genetics, you will be safe.

On another note, I'm not too sure the legalization of any drugs, can really remove all trace amounts or some chemicals added for "flavouring".
*Cigarettes...*

HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

No, I understand and still think you are fucked :lol:
Drug dealers are businessmen. Often crooked as fuck, but still, making money is their number one goal. Shit gets added to pills all the time, because the more random shit in your pills, the less of the good stuff you have to spend per pill...more money. Doesn't work the same with weed or mushrooms. You can almost ALWAYS tell when its been tampered with, such as you will pick up the mushrooms, and get rat poison all over your fucking hand. No one goes and buys off someone who sells rat poison openly.

Unless hes a master of Genetics, you will be safe.

On another note, I'm not too sure the legalization of any drugs, can really remove all trace amounts or some chemicals added for "flavouring".
*Cigarettes...*

Goddammit :lol: i mean SIMILAR things will happen with shrooms, they will just be alot less safe