Saw a guitar in the shop today, should I buy it?

Conti

Chief Conti
Jan 21, 2006
So I was getting strings and picks at my local music store when I saw this guitar. It was a white Kramer Striker 400st, it looked pretty old and had scratched of horns but I don't care about that. It was 250 dollars, I don't know anything about this guitar, does anyone here know about it?, and should I buy it. (I only have one guitar and need a back-up)

edit: it has active emgs in there as well.

I'm at my friend's house right now and he's got a Kramer Striker 300st, he payed like 250$ for it too. He looked it up and those guitars are from the early 80s, so it's rare to find them in mint condition.. It's a pretty good guitar if you don't mind 22 frets. I'd buy it if I were you.

I would test this guitar in the shop. Never buy a guitar you haven't played with (or the same model)

Unless you're me and really liked the look of the purple RG770 and just bought one off of Ebay even though I'd never played it before. :saint:

I'd say buy the guitar if it's cheap and in good condition. I know I would if I had the money spare. Not that guitar though.

I might aswell use this thread for geetar questions. I'm looking into buying another guitar, and the one on the top atm is the Ibanez pgm 301 (paul gilbert signature without tremolo bar). It costs about $1900 new in sweden, but i've seen a few of them on ebay. I haven't played it because my local store doesn't have it in, but they could order it.

I love the tone Paul gilbert has and i've played RG and prestige ibanez's, but is this guitar worth it?

^faild,lol

Well I bought this guitar, had a little bit of trouble with it at first but this thing rocks and looks great! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: