Guitar needed

@Elysian- this is a question due to inexperince, but do ALL neck-thru or set-neck guitars have a painted neck? If so, does this significantly affect how fast you can move over the neck?

Elysian893 said:
i meant the guy complaining he's a lefty... learn to play right handed guitar you'll be set...

Uhm...if u have been playing for 2 years, you basically wasted them. Because you would have to learn everything all over again. U try to play left handed....you'll be a total n00b. So I'm guessing you just gotaa live with the idea u chose to play left handed. Like I did. I think it looks cool though...especially in a band if your other guitarist is right handed.

K-z-H said:
@Elysian- this is a question due to inexperince, but do ALL neck-thru or set-neck guitars have a painted neck? If so, does this significantly affect how fast you can move over the neck?
not all do, no, but i don't notice any difference myself between my neck through RG and my Rhoads V with no paint on it... they are both fast as hell...

@ Elysian:After a month or so I've looked for this guitar, but I can't buy it in Austria...they offered me a RG321MH-WH, which isn't neck thru...

Well, I'm looking for a Guitar between 0-600 € and it MUST have:
String-Thru
24 Frets
Classic Design (Les Paul, SG, Dinky, whatever)
Fast neck

It should have:
Mahagony-corpus
set neck or neck thru (don't like bolt on)

Are there any other Guitars that fill these specs?
Please help me out....

I considered buying the RG321MH, but I think the RGT42DXFX is way better, so...

Parn666 said:
@ Elysian:After a month or so I've looked for this guitar, but I can't buy it in Austria...they offered me a RG321MH-WH, which isn't neck thru...

Are there any other Guitars that fill these specs?
Please help me out....

I considered buying the RG321MH, but I think the RGT42DXFX is way better, so...
you can't have them special order it for you? any good shop should be able to do this...

I guess they could do that, but I expect it tobe very expensive...

I have to buy it a a certain shop, cuz I have a credit note there...its a big one, but it already costs 615 € (600 was max), and if they have to ship it to europe, it will again increase the price...