Saw Decapitated last night

Shane H.

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2006
So this has been the second time ive seen decapitated live and i must say they by far write and play the most brutal riffs ive heard. Vogg the single guitarist does the work of two and more, hes the fastest most accurate rythem player, and i dont think he fucked up a lead ones, he was even playing someone elses Rig, They actually started there set with Spheres of Madness, and it was played flawlessly, I have seen the music and have played some of the tab and i dont know how he does it but he managed to play something that sounded like the second guitar part and about 8 more notes then what was recorded on the cd, FUcking amazing sounding, Not to mention Vitek is one of the best drumers out there his fills were seemless and transitions were spectacular, I think that Vogg and Vitek got off on one section of a song only once that entire night, wich was amazing since Vitek had no Monitors to hear the other members, Apparently 6 feet under placed all the drum montiors around the There Drummer highrise thingy they had, Which by the way...they pretty much got there asses handed to them by decapitated, abysmal dawn was pretty good as well. But 6 feet under was not impressive in there actions and attitudes, Especially when they Cut The opening band The Mandrake's set to only two songs, which pretty much pissed off every local in the joint. because of that they got an entire front row of People flipping them off. Not a wise choice. However Decapitated Made the twenty doller door charge worth every minute of there set. a Simply amazing band that everyone should listen to and if gets a chance should see.

there touring with suffocation next, there gonna be back in denver on the 24th I think, so i will have to go see them again.

I thought he actually did really well. My personal opinion of him is that He sounds better in real life then recorded. The both times ive seen him he has proven his ability to sing..plus hes just a really nice guy, if you get a chance hang out with him at the bar, and he is definatley willing to strike up a conversation.

Reactions: the_drip
Ooohhh..I've seen Decapitated last year when they we're touring with Vader,and Rotting Christ,I think it was called the "Blitzkrieg Tour" or something like that,and it was Amazing and very nice guys indeed goodlooking too :oops: the drummer gave me one of his sticks..
Only band I wasn't to fond of was Anorexia Nervosa,I just think they didn't really fit in there,it's really different music then the above mentioned bands..
Vader is coming again next month,I really wanna go again,if I only weren't so broke atm..

hmm since it'd cost me about 400 dollars to see Decapitated...yes 8 bucks is worth it. Since...I would totally make a trip down to Denver or Seattle or anywhere like that to see them. Job gets in the way too often though.