Decapitated gig

Sep 8, 2005
My band opened for Decapitated In Monterrey, Mexico. Really cool, down to earth guys, these guys are a beast live, Vogg used my guitar gear (Sansamp psa-1 and g-Major) i think he doesn´t carry his gear to all places, vitek is an amazing drummer. great show, but not a good response from the people, maybe for the ticket prices.
i´ll try to post some pictures

Nice! Decapitated are great.

I've always wondered what Vogg used, but his rig always seems to be changing. I like the tone on "Organic..." a lot.

-Joe

the tone on Organic is a Randall Warhead and a Dual Rectifier. When I saw them at InFest in PA, Vogg was using one of the new Randall's (either the V2 or the T2, don't remember).

Decapitated = The Best.

But the chances of me seeing 'em live are small, never mind playing with them :p. well done man!

They are one of the best sounding live bands I've ever seen. The mix and tones were close to perfect. I think he was using Randall when I saw them earlier this year.

the tone on Organic is a Randall Warhead and a Dual Rectifier. When I saw them at InFest in PA, Vogg was using one of the new Randall's (either the V2 or the T2, don't remember).

I've heard there was a Peavey Triple X on there... any truth to that?

I think He uses whatever that have in the venue, here, if i wouldnt lend him my rack , he would played with a Marshall jcm 900, which is not good for his tone, he hasn´t bring any effects, neither distortion pedals, just his guitar, however in tampico he played with a dual rect, and in Mexico City i really don´t know.