Saw Ensiferum last night, got the wrong size sweatshirt

malix

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2011
I saw the Ensiferum/Finntroll show last night in Cleveland and it was excellent as usual, but when I bought an Ensiferum sweatshirt I asked for a large and the guy gave me a small by mistake. I know it's my own fault for not checking it at the show but now I'm stuck with a $45 hoodie that doesn't fit and apparently they don't sell that one online. It is the zip up hoodie with the Ensiferum logo on the front and a large "E" on the back.

If anyone is going to be going to one of the remaining shows on the tour I would gladly send you the money for a large hoodie if you could buy me one at the show. I'll even let you have the small one for free if you want it.

Or if anyone knows where i can find one online that would be great too.

Please help, I love the hoodie but I'm bummed out that I can't wear it. :erk:

Dont buy merch when you are drunk or high...most have been a sweet gig though.

He wont be able to sell it as brand new/full price unless it's truly a tour item only... then, only to a collector that cant get to the tour that wants a hoodie and is size S. Other than that, he might get $20 bucks out of it... and that's a big "might." Alot of bands inflate the hell out of prices at shows... no band hoodie should cost $45. That's ridiculous.

I say exercise, starve yourself, and lose a load of weight, you might be albe to squeeze into midget clothing! :lol:
Haha, I'm pretty much a midget myself, I've made the same mistake many times but the other way round.

He wont be able to sell it as brand new/full price unless it's truly a tour item only... then, only to a collector that cant get to the tour that wants a hoodie and is size S. Other than that, he might get $20 bucks out of it... and that's a big "might." Alot of bands inflate the hell out of prices at shows... no band hoodie should cost $45. That's ridiculous.

Depends on where you live man.

http://www.recordshopx.com/merch/ensiferum/blood_the_price_of_glory/#zipperhoodie

I would imagine a hooded zipper sweater like that would go for 35-45e at a gig? I am not sure since I haven't been to a "high profile" gig in years.