Ensiferum DVD

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
Dont know if there are many Ensiferum fans here, though I think they would fit in nicely in a future PP, but my question is not about that, its about the DVD.

Does anyone know of a place I can order that damn Ensiferum DVD that is NOT the crappy Spinefarm site? for some reason the order page doesnt load. Dont know if anyone else has tried it here yet.

TBJ said:
Does anyone know of a place I can order that damn Ensiferum DVD that is NOT the crappy Spinefarm site? for some reason the order page doesnt load. Dont know if anyone else has tried it here yet.
My local store has it for preorder (release here is the 14th of June), their shipping rates when paying with PayPal are very decent (2.5 euros). and the DVD is 18.50 euros which is a bit less than 24USD. I haven't seen any info if it will be PAL format and region coded so if I were you I'd make sure I'd be able to play it before ordering :)

Their site: http://www.recordshopx.com/

pollution said:
My local store has it for preorder (release here is the 14th of June), their shipping rates when paying with PayPal are very decent (2.5 euros). and the DVD is 18.50 euros which is a bit less than 24USD. I haven't seen any info if it will be PAL format and region coded so if I were you I'd make sure I'd be able to play it before ordering :)

Their site: http://www.recordshopx.com/

thanks man.

Is this only going to be in PAL format? I wonder if The End will get this DVD? I'm a huge Ensiferum fan and I will pick up this DVD.

On a sort of related note, the Windir DVD should be released soon also.

eppst1 said:
Is this only going to be in PAL format? I wonder if The End will get this DVD? I'm a huge Ensiferum fan and I will pick up this DVD.

WINDIR DVD has been out for a year now...it is great..tons of great footage.

eppst1 said:

I got this cheap panasonic dvd player that plays just about anything, i'm pretty sure it will play this dvd, i mean, it worked for angra's dvd before they did the region 1 version.

here's hoping.:worship:

I e-mailed Markus and it looks as though there will only be a PAL version of the DVD available at this point. Markus mentioned that the DVD will also be released through Universal Japan but I'm unsure as to whether or not the DVDs released through that label will be compatible with US DVD players.