ProgPower DVD Pre-Order

I found her on Friday. Paid cash, got my receipt, hope they don't loose my order in all the confusion :cry: They had a box of last year's DVD and CD for sale, so I imagine you could still order it from them online too. Markie looked very flustered and could hardly understand that I didn't want to buy last year's but just wanted to pre-order this year's. They really had it together last year with a great table and more organization.

I found her on Friday. Paid cash, got my receipt, hope they don't loose my order in all the confusion :cry:

Same here. I hope my order does not end up missing as well! We'll just have to wait and see! Unfortunatly, the DVD ordering seemed to be a bit of a CF compared to last year, which I thought went smoothly, although somewhat slow due to having to enter all my shipping address and stuff into the computer they had at the time. At least I was assured (failing computer failure) that my order was indeed in. This time, I had to fill out a paper form and gave her cash. Well, if my order does go missing, I at least do have a receipt showing proof that I submitted one.

Same here. I hope my order does not end up missing as well! We'll just have to wait and see! Unfortunatly, the DVD ordering seemed to be a bit of a CF compared to last year, which I thought went smoothly, although somewhat slow due to having to enter all my shipping address and stuff into the computer they had at the time. At least I was assured (failing computer failure) that my order was indeed in. This time, I had to fill out a paper form and gave her cash. Well, if my order does go missing, I at least do have a receipt showing proof that I submitted one.

Yes, I wasn't about to walk away from that table without a receipt, especially after seeing how disorganized they were. Anyway, I hope I don't have to use my receipt. :cool:

Anyone receive their DVDs yet? I never got around to ordering and I was about to order, but I'm curious if I should expect it soon.

Thanks!

have not received mine nor heard about a release date. Patiently waiting....

Let me remind everyone that the actual release date was originally scheduled for "late" spring. Obviously, it is not going to make it, but technically it is not even late yet. I have explained why this takes a while before, but let me do so again.

This dvd is not the #1 priority for the company. It is a side project with a small profit margin based on a small number of dvds produced. If this was a nationally distributed disc, it would be different. If you want a dvd, these are the conditions that we must accept in order to even get it produced.

We have also run into a problem this year with a few bands simply not getting back to us promptly. In fact, we are still chasing after two bands. Once we hear from those bands, we can announce the tracklist. Then, we will still be waiting on a few of the bands to do their own mix.

It may be another month or 2-3 months to get it done depending on how fast these bands get moving. I will make no promises because all of this is beyond my control.

Glenn

THe odds are pretty good that since I was charged twice - and will (at least hopefully) be recieving two copies of the dvd - if someone elses order gets lost in the shuffle - just PM me - I may have an extra copy lying around :)

I have never had any luck getting any response from the vendors - but understand that they are busy ( a quick email response isn't too much to ask but whatever - as long as they don't try to rip me off). So when they do send them out if I get 2 and someone else doesnt get any - let me know - it may be easier than going back through the vendors.

Jeff