Saw Maiden do this once..

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
I remember this well from the Piece of Mind Tour but don't recall them ever playing it again.

Part 1..

Part 2...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzLfDkf7_Y&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, Herbert describes every single molecule on that planet in explicit detail!

Dune is for people that want detail! Makes the Simirilan look like a summary.

I can name quite a few Maiden songs I hate. Lets see, break out X Factor, hmm, where should I start? No Prayer For The Dying maybe? Virtual XI? Does anyone actually listen to Virtual XI and X Factor?

Just to rock the boat here, I think this is the only Maiden song I actually hate! :lol:

It
fryingpan.gif
is
fryingpan.gif
prog!
fryingpan.gif
You
fryingpan.gif
must
fryingpan.gif
love
fryingpan.gif
it!
fryingpan.gif

rant.gif
Wassa matter witchu!
rant.gif

lmao.gif

Read at least the first book! I think it kicks ass and so do most other Sci Fi Fans...

Here is a quote from Wikipedia:
Dune is a science fiction novel written by Frank Herbert and published in 1965. Winner of the 1966 Hugo Award and the inaugural Nebula Award for Best Novel, Dune is popularly considered one of the greatest science fiction novels of all time, is frequently cited as the best-selling science fiction novel in history,[1][2] and was the first bestselling hardcover science fiction novel ever.[2] The novel won the Nebula Award and tied for the Hugo Award for best science fiction novel.[3]

We were actually going to slate that one for the last Galaxy show we did but time did not allow it with so many of us out of town the weeks leading up it just was not possible to even consider with only a handful of rehearsals. Oh well. We'll see what the future holds. :cool:

We were actually going to slate that one for the last Galaxy show we did but time did not allow it with so many of us out of town the weeks leading up it just was not possible to even consider with only a handful of rehearsals. Oh well. We'll see what the future holds. :cool:
Wow, that would be so cool to hear that epic song. As Larry the cable guy would say "Git'r Done!" hehe. Seriously though, fingers are crossed that you're all able to nail that song and add it to the list:) WAAHOO!!!

I'd love to hear it live again. *wink* *wink* :kickass:

Jim