Saw this on blabbermouth.net...

Marleah

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2005
Puyallup, WA
edguy.nu (edguy \m
and thought it was pretty cool.

--------------------------------------------
Canada's progressive death metal band INTO ETERNITY have wrapped up their fourth 2005 North American tour supporting their latest album "Buried Into Oblivion". This year the band has been privileged to share the stage with metal veterans AMORPHIS, HATE ETERNAL, KRISIUN, INCANTATION, HAMMERFALL, EDGUY and now STRATOVARIUS. Drummer Adam Sagan commented, "The tour is winding down, and we have had a freakin' blast. We've seen old friends, and have made plenty of new ones. It's also been killer seeing a lot of you returning to see us. The STRATOVARIUS guys are great, but since the bands had really different touring schedules (we drove our van and they had a bus) we didn't have a lot of opportunities to get to know them… until we closed down Seattle's Studio Seven drinking together.

"Just when we thought we would be going home and ending the year on a high note with STRATOVARIUS, we were given the honor of playing two weeks with OPETH and NEVERMORE: truly a dream come true. Personally I could tour with either band and die happy, but touring with both together come on…"

INTO ETERNITY begin working on "Buried In Oblivion"'s follow-up album after finishing the OPETH/NEVERMORE tour.

Upcoming INTO ETERNITY shows:

Oct. 15 - The Exchange - Regina, SK
Oct. 28 - Kilroy's - Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)
Oct. 29 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON (Canada)

w/ OPETH and NEVERMORE:

Oct. 31 - TLA - Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 01 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA
Nov. 02 - Saratoga Winners - Latham, NY
Nov. 03 - Webster Hall - New York, NY
Nov. 04 - Showplace Theatre - Buffalo, NY
Nov. 05 - Jaxx – Springfield, VA
Nov. 06 - House Of Blues – Cleveland, OH
Nov. 07 - Ziggy's – Winston-Salem, NC
Nov. 08 - Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre - Atlanta, GA
Nov. 09 - House Of Blues - Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nov. 11 - Culture Room - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nov. 12 - Boomerz Boiler Room - Seminole, FL

Article Here

I would kill to go to any of those shows! But it seems that my luck would have me die before I'll ever see Opeth live.

I have missed Opeth every time they've come here, including yesterday because of college. I suck at life. :cry:

...Opeth, Nevermore and Into Eternity... gives me chills thinking of what that would be like. You guys in Canada/east coast are lucky. Someone take some pics please!

Fucking jealous of you guys.... I had to sit through Fireball Ministry and Pelican.

Pelican is okay, but FIREBALL MINISTRY SUCKS COCK. I COULD NOT STAND THEM. At least Opeth put on a good show that night^_^

DrAnguish said:
as far as I know the November 12th show has been moved from Boomerz to the Sate Theatre, also in St. Petersburg, FL
My post was before it was showed as being at the State Theatre
Sat, 11/12/05
09:00 PM Opeth Into Eternity Nevermore State Theatre St Petersburg, FL