Saw you drown tab?

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
Hey guys, yeah im new to this forum, not new to the band though. For the longest time i have been looking for a saw you drown tab, but have never found one. Does anyone know a place that has it, or does anyone have it tabbed out already? I know its probably harder to find one now, cuz many of the tab sites are closed down indefinately.....

Well...since no one has responded to this thread, im guessing there is no such thing as a Saw you drown tab...

Ive never seen one im afraid. youll have to go through the annoying process of ear training im afraid. I can play this song, im pretty sure its accurate but I havnt tabbed it

I know just about every part of the song, the only part that i actually need is the verse lines, theyre somewhat weird chords....but everything else i know how to play

I'm not even a good guitar player and I've figured out 'saw you drown' so it should be pretty simple (I think you should first tune down half step to Eb or possibly D)...some of the others on DO are a bit more difficult, but most are pretty simple given time. I don't think I've seen a tab for it though.