Saw You Drown

NoDestiny05

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2005
i have been trying to get the album discouraged ones for a long time. unfortunately, it is hard. i was mainly looking to get that CD because of a song called Saw you drown. my friend kevin drowned last year and many of my friends watched in horror as he drowned. friday is his birthday, and that song has always gotten to me, unfortunately i had this song on my computer and it crashed and was erased, i would be very appreciative if anyone has this if they could send it to me. i havent been able to find this in stores. my Screen name for AIM/AOL is NoDestiny05

NoDestiny05 said:
i have been trying to get the album discouraged ones for a long time. unfortunately, it is hard. i was mainly looking to get that CD because of a song called Saw you drown. my friend kevin drowned last year and many of my friends watched in horror as he drowned. friday is his birthday, and that song has always gotten to me, unfortunately i had this song on my computer and it crashed and was erased, i would be very appreciative if anyone has this if they could send it to me. i havent been able to find this in stores. my Screen name for AIM/AOL is NoDestiny05

:cry: you need find the song right now

shit dude... it's about 9:00 on friday right now... and I wish I could send you the song, but as most in this forum already know, I've been using a backup comp after my other crashed.

Best I can do is send you the lyrics...

As through your shattered eyes
It all came together
And your heart cries
Weeping through the weather
Another way to change your mind
I'm weaker than they say
To leave this all behind
The only way to stay

Don't you know
I'm the end of what we'll be
And right below us