Saw you Drown mCD

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
How many of you own the very rare "Saw you Drown" mCD? I had 4 copies when I originally bought it and sold 3 to my friends. Sometimes I regret that, considering that they tend to sell for so much money nowadays. It's a really great release, and surely something worth the effort to try and obtain. "Quiet World" is one of the best 'Discouraged Ones'-era songs and 'Scarlet Heavens' is total cult classic.

Surprisingly I just saw a copy of it for sale on Ebay. I've not seen to many out there, check it out - http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1435044704

I think "Say you drown" should have never been released as a single. In my opinion, "Deadhouse", for example, would have been a better decision :rolleyes:

well,i've got just a CD-R,not the original copy.......but so is life.......though i hate all this copy shit,i can make an exception for Katatonia....hehe
anyway i already had all the songs except for "Scarlet heavens" before I got this CD-R....

at least i have this "Jhva Elohim Meth the revival" mCD.....and now on vinyl,too.......... :D