SAXON + ARMORED SAINT tour in 2015!!

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I really hope they'll play Quebec City and/or Montreal!

Saxon is always excellent live and Armored Saint impressed me at PP in 2013, would love to see them again.

10712674_855377874493768_7186316101656019987_o.jpg

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

I had heard that Armored Saint were planning a few shows next year, and then I saw Saxon were doing a fest in OH. Was hoping that at least one of them would come close to me. Never dreamed I'd see them together!

I'm so there with you if they make Quebec City. Hell, if it's on a weekend, I might even make the trip to MTL.

Awesome Bill!! I'm hoping for a Midwest date as well - hopefully a Kansas and/or Oklahoma show.

Really hope this comes around to Minnesota. It'd be great to see both bands again. For those who haven't seen Saxon before...you gotta go this show if it comes around to you. I was blown away by them when I saw them in Chicago a while back. Biff totally brings it live!

I hope there's a date near me....but I only live 2 hours from Columbus, where Rock on the Range is, so we don't usually get shows from those bands close to the festival. And I'm not going to that fest to see the 8 bands I'd care about. Rock on the Range is dudebro central.

I suppose it would be too much to ask for a southern date on this tour. Last time I saw Saxon was 1980 opening for Rush in Charlotte.

Very cool, I actually got to see Saxon with Armored Saint opening back in 1985 if memory serves, was able to meet Dave Prichard, really nice guy and killer player, RIP...

Hang on, Nigel. Hope you'll have a quick recovery.

Saxon (Official)
1508540_859555727409316_7852291556224195256_n.jpg

"Nigel our friend and brother is in the hospital in the UK having tests to find a bleed on his brain. He is up and talking but he says he has a ball crushing headache. I will pass all your messages on to Gina, Nigel's wife and we all pray that Nige can pull through this! At the moment all shows have been re scheduled to 3/4/5/6/7 of February 2015" - Biff

Bad news....

Nigel had surgery today for the brain aneurysm, but unfortunately it was not successful with the first option, so he will be undergoing another operation tomorrow.

I've been reading him all of your messages and posts, and he is so very touched by them.

Thank you all for the love and support, it means the world to us.

Please keep the good vibes, prayers and juju coming his way.

Big Big Thanks
Gina Glockler